No Bubba, It don't come in Bass.

No Bubba, It don't come in Bass.

A Story by Kuntry
"

stay away from Walmart on tank cleaning day....

"

 

HOWDY FOLKS,

My name is Kuntry, And I am a SUSHI-HOLIC!.. Something about the smell of raw fish that just gets a Rednecks blood to pumping. It is my all time favorite thing to eat on this big Ole earth.......

One time a long time ago....... Me and some buddies was multitasking down at the creek... Yep! We was craw-fishing,bass fishing,frog gigging,and gator hunting all at the same time...........Well, It was getting kinda late, and we weren't having much luck so we decided to pack it up and go get some food..................We past up all the usual hot spots.. Mainly because the Sonic was full at the time..........And McDonald's just ain't been the same since that old Widow woman found that snake in her French fries....

So we took a vote and decided to try this new place....Uncle Bucks Sushi Bar and Tamale Shack. Now at this time none of us Ole boys had ever Eaton sushi. Hell! We didn't even know what it was. We knew all them Hollywood stars ate it, if it was good enough for Brad Pit, It was certainly good enough for us........

So we arrive at this place, climb down outa Big Bubba's Bronco, and just kinda take in the ambiance of our new surroundings............(Now I know that word ain't spelt right.....Sometimes Hooked on Phonics does let one down.) First thing we noticed was Ole Bucks Shack was not actually a shack. More like a camper shell on cinder blocks in the parking lot of the Walmart, in his defense he did have a nice dinning room for his customers...(PLASTIC LAWN CHAIRS WITH PLASTIC TABLES COVERED IN BIRD POOP) hubba hubba.... Now by this time Bubba had done started foaming at the mouth.. (Don't know if it was because he was just real hungry or if he forgot to take his pill that morning? WE NEVER ASKED)

Folks, as we approached closer and closer to the food ordering window.(Actually this was the drivers side.) Bucks wife had a cage full of cats sitting on the passenger side...(Think them was fer the tamale's).............

The smell just kinda took control.................."JESUS CHRIST FELLERS, WTF IS THAT SMELL?" "I DON'T KNOW BUBBA, MUST BE TANK CLEANING DAY IN THE FISH DEPARTMENT UP IN THE WALMART AGAIN."

So we all order us some of that famous sushi, we had to explain over and over again to Bubba exactly what sushi was made from.........NO BUBBA, IT DON'T COME IN BASS!

Well Folks, We tried um all that day, all them fancy rolls and all the different kinds of dipping sauces. Now Bubba liked his with hot sauce and mustard... But we all know he ain't right..)

My favorite kind that day was the EEL, MMMMMMMMMM! GOOOOOOOOOD! Now I really don't think that eel was to fresh that day, because it did live up to it's name. WE ALL GOT ILL!

Man we was spewing chunks all over the Walmart Parking lot..............We was holding our noses our belly's and our asses all at the same time.......I ain't to sure just what was in that sushi but I can tell ya that FARTING WAS NOT AN OPTION! And to make the situation even worst.....When we got home our Old Ladies jumped us..........Seems like when they got a good whiff of us they just kinda automatically assumed we had all been stepping out on um with other women...........IMAGINE THAT!!!!Now even Ole Bubba's wife got in on the action.... She is normally a sweet quiet type lady.... But when she smelt that fishy smell on Bubba. She immediately put her teeth in and proceeded to bite the crap outa Ole Bubba..........Still haven't figured out if she was just Hungry or mad at Bubba...(WE NEVER ASKED)

Well Turns out that the Health Department finally had to shut Uncle Bucks down......Something about the temp of his food was not proper or something like that..........HMMMMMMMMMMMM? WE NEVER DID FIGURE OUT WHY HE ONLY SOLD SUSHI ON TANK CLEANING DAY OH WELL, Maybe some things are better just left to the imagination. DON'T FORGET YOUR SMILE TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD UN.......kuntry

© 2008 Kuntry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on February 9, 2008

Author

Kuntry
Kuntry

Wesson, MS



About
Sometimes I write because I am compelled by something so hard to explain, it becomes a challenge to bring it to light. Everybody knows you never challenge a Southern born man. Things we hold dear a.. more..

Writing
Just Look Just Look

A Poem by Kuntry


Redneck Runaway Redneck Runaway

A Story by Kuntry