A Kuntry Valentine

A Kuntry Valentine

A Story by Kuntry
"

Because I can

"

I looked back at those beautiful puppy dog eyes as I walked away.. One could only imagine just what it was that she was thinking??????? WHERE IS HE GOING???? IS HE EVER COMING BACK?????? WHY IS HE LEAVING ME TODAY,, OF ALL DAYS??????WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG??????

FOLKS, I had to say something..... No way I was leaving things this way......The sad look alone was about to do me in.........."DON'T WORRY SWEETY...... I COULD NEVER FORGET MY BEST GIRL......I reached out and scratched her behind the ears..............Sassy was the best Damn dog I had ever owned...... She just loved it when ya did that...............DADDY WILL BE BACK LATER SASSY GIRL..... I GOT A DATE WITH SALLY JEAN......I HAVE BEEN WAITING A LONG LONG TIME TO ASK HER THIS QUESTION.... TONIGHTS THE NIGHT.....................................

I'll never forget what first attracted me to Sally Jean... I'm not really sure if it was the Diamond studded Grill or the Pot plant tattooed on her left breast?????

So, I fired up the Ole mud buggy and headed down the road..............My right hand kept patting my pocket to make sure the little box hadn't fallen out........DAMN! THIS IS GOING TO BE A SPECIAL NIGHT!!!!! Valentines 2007.................I JUST KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whistle,whistle,whistle.(WELL????? Do you know how to TYPE a whistling sound?????) THEN JUST HUSH AND READ THE DAMN STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Finally I had arrived at Sally Jean's little house.......WHEN I SAY LITTLE..... I MEAN LITTLE...... She had bought her one of them second hand Fe ma trailers. Had the damn thing put up on blocks down by the creek.......I bought her a sign for Christmas that said.. IF THESE BLOCKS IS ROCKING? DON'T COME KNOCKING!!!But that there is a whole nother story............(wink)..........One night a few weeks back we was afraid we done rocked it alittle to much..... The whole house damn near fell off the blocks strait into the creek........But we saved it.... We just kinda shimmied up the one side with beer cans and duct tape.........SO FAR SO GOOD!!!!!!

Well finally Sally come out and I gave her the mess of flowers I had stopped and fished out of the mini mart dumpster.... She got alittle pissed at me when the fire ants started biting her arms......(Note to self::::: SHAKE UM OFF NEXT TIME).....But that was OK. Tonight was going to be a special night for the both of us.

We drove down to the sand bar where I like to take all my women.....OOPS!( Nother note to self::::: NEVER LET SALLY READ THIS!!)...... I searched out the perfect spot for our little Valentines party............Now I ended up moving that blanket a couple of times because Sally was just one of those hard to please women.....Just because she sat down on a broken beer bottle and cut her a*s, Doesn't really make me a S.O.B.???? DOES IT?????? WELL I WISH SOMEBODY WOULD TELL HER THAT!!!!!!! GEEZE!!Well finally we got the bleeding stopped..... I think we used every Maxy pad she had on her that night.......(FOR HER CUT A*S!!!!! EWE! THATS JUST WRONG!).... I don't know if it was the 12 pack we drank beforehand. Or she was just weak from the lose of blood?But I could plainly see that Sally Jean was just about ripe for the pickin........I think it was finally safe to ask her my question... Maybe I will get the outcome I so hope for??????????????????????????

I got down on my knees. So I could be looking her in the eyes when I asked her.......( I WANT TO SEE THE PURE JOY ON HER FACE!!).......... I mustered up all the gumption I had in me.... I reached into my pocket and got out that little box that I had been protecting with my life all this time........ Sally bent over and kissed me on my forehead..........( I think she may have known what was coming all along??). She reached out and put her left hand up kinda around my ear........ I could feel her fingers slowly stroking the back of my neck.......( I JUST LOVE IT WHEN SHE DOES THIS....NOT ONLY DOES IT MAKE ME FEEL ALL WARM AND FUZZY........ IT MAKES THE LITTLE HAIRS ON MY NECK STAND STRAIT UP!!).. Little beads of sweat started popping up all over her forhead..... Man you could just tell she was ready...........SALLY JEAN?????????? GOD YES BABY??????? I WANT YOU TO HOLD OUT THAT PRETTY LITTLE HAND OF YOURS AND CLOSE THEM BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK!!!!!!!!! NOW DON'T PEAK!!!! CAUSE I NEED TO ASK YA SOMETHING ALSO!!!!!!!! OK!!!!!!!!!!!

I placed the contents of the box in her outstretched hand..... I leaned forward and spoke softly...........................................

THAT THERE IS AN EXTRA KEY TO MY HOUSE.... I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD MIND WATCHING SASSY GIRL WHILE I WAS OFF SHORE?????

Y'ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YA SMILE WITH YA!!!!!

 

© 2008 Kuntry


Author's Note

Kuntry
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

very cute.
thanks for entering my contest.
and lucky Sassy!!

Carla

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 9, 2008

Author

Kuntry
Kuntry

Wesson, MS



About
Sometimes I write because I am compelled by something so hard to explain, it becomes a challenge to bring it to light. Everybody knows you never challenge a Southern born man. Things we hold dear a.. more..

Writing
Just Look Just Look

A Poem by Kuntry


Redneck Runaway Redneck Runaway

A Story by Kuntry