DEDICATION OF THE FACELESS POET

DEDICATION OF THE FACELESS POET

A Story by kurrupted

The faceless poet sat out side by the varenda, with the scroll on his lap and a pen in his left hand.He has always wanted to write about that one girl, that one being who he considers as his very own relfection.she has always existed in his thoughts and fantacy, she is that one mysterious girl who makes him tame stars as pet of fancy...and though he never gleamed upon his sight, he knows that she exists and she is out there and he stronly believes he will meet her one day.He gazed into the infinite galaxy as if the stars that stretched into the heavens will becomes letters and re-arrange themselves into meaningful words to give him a start. Suddenly an owl began to hum, and just as if he could comprehend the humming of the owl he smiled to himself and began to write...

                     "this piece of writing is dedicated to a girl who shall have no need reading it,

                                   though she inspired that of which this is written

   and that every reference points to her,

                                   its not her nature to bask in such worthy adoration.."

© 2008 kurrupted


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

He gazed unto the infinite galaxy as if stars, that stretched into the heavens will become letters and re-arrange themselves into meaningful words to give him a start-I love that line! Great write!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I really like this,it's so simple, but so true

The title The Faceless Poet makes me think that the girl knows about the poem, but not about him...



Posted 15 Years Ago


That although that one person out there may not read of such fond thoughts, that perhaps they just may feel them and who knows perhaps they are writing the same dedication and just waiting for a materialisation just the same.


Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 8, 2008

Author

kurrupted
kurrupted

Maiduguri, Nigeria



About
This is me. more..

Writing