NAKED THOUGHTS: THIS CRAZY WORLD

NAKED THOUGHTS: THIS CRAZY WORLD

A Poem by kurrupted
"

i realise even as third world countries are being dominated, the western world also have there own troubles.(STRAIGHT WROTE IT, I HOPE TO REFINE IT)

"

I sit pondering in the dead of the night, how the world and its affairs are being run, but the more i tried to answer some questions in my mind the more questions pop up. Come to think of it Africa endowed with abundant natural and human resources but we are still backwards. The other day i spend nearly the whole day in a queue at the filling station, i know of people especially taxi drivers who spend days at the gas station leaving their family behind.....but while we suffer in silence, the western world explores our oil and use it in sports (formular one 1,NASCAR etc)

 

Agriculturewise, we supply the raw materials for the west but families from dafur to mogadishu, congo to rwanda hardly have 3 square meals....the ribcage of malnourished adolecents are so pronounced one will think that is normal...but while they starve somebody out there in the west is trying to break a record by making the larget hotdog, meat-pie or whatever, just for fun.

 

Hurtingly, while we sit on the bear floor in a roofless structure and use our fingers a pencils and the ground as notebook...there children with all study facilities and computers go to school with arms and shoot fellow students down...

 

While i am angered by this persistent domination i am also compelled to feel for the west over what is happening there too.Its aint all about the crisis of being dominanted, i see that domination in its self has its own consequencies too.

© 2008 kurrupted


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
Added on October 21, 2008

Author

kurrupted
kurrupted

Maiduguri, Nigeria



About
This is me. more..

Writing