Is Marijuana a Gateway Drug?

Is Marijuana a Gateway Drug?

A Story by Kushables
"

Answering the age old question"Is Marijuana a Gateway Drug?" with applied philosophical reason and scientific analysis. Deciphering the rhetoric that lies within the words of mainstream propaganda.

"

By now most people are aware of the many medicinal benefits marijuana has to offer, however, there are still many people holding the industry back with the fear that marijuana is a gateway drug.  So, is marijuana a gateway drug? Although a few correlations are made while examining the data, it is important to apply modern methodology and science while drawing conclusions. Correlation is not evidence for causation. Modern psychologists often use this rule of thumb to help assess the generalities of parenthood case studies while observing parental behavior compared to a child’s subsequent behavior.




It is certainly plausible that a parent’s direct exertion of action will have a casual influence on a child’s behavior, however, despite this correlation it is important to note that this line of reasoning is substantially hindered by many behavioral genetic studies which exhibit evidence supporting very little relevance between a convergence of personality traits between the parents and the children. Many of these studies display a wealth of evidence supporting a contrasting viewpoint, that a child’s personality is formed by unique environmental factors and heritable influences. This one particular finding (there are many more) serves as the perfect rebuttal for any claim of correlation equaling causation.

Interested in learning more about This topic? check out: 

© 2015 Kushables


Author's Note

Kushables
What Do you think of this excerpt from one of my online blogs, what should I improve? How is my grammar and manipulation of the English language? Critiques are more than welcome as they will only serve to improve my ability to manifest great pieces of art through the medium of language.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on May 30, 2015
Last Updated on May 30, 2015
Tags: Marijuana, Gateway Drug

Author

Kushables
Kushables

About
I'm an online blogger, I write about every topic under the sun. From I.B.S. treatments to the latest trends in the stock market, I am your go to guy for freelance writing and web design. more..