Some Days are Better Than Others

Some Days are Better Than Others

A Story by kyam
"

Whoa

"
     Some days are better than others since you're gone.  My grief is not silent, it screams.  When I ride down the road I scream for you...I want you so badly.  My life is not the same anymore without you.  I'm trying to get a life and live, but my hearts not in it. 
     You were my life be it right or wrong and I even tried to get you to put some distance in between us.  I wanted you to travel, see things, enjoy life.  When you had Serenity your face glowed the whole four and a half months you got to mother her.  You were so happy.  You were like an Angel on earth.  Now I know you have to be the prettiest Angel in heaven.
      My grandbaby reminds me of you.  So sweet and happy all the time. She is beautiful like you.  She is your baby and you were my baby.  You left me and her forever.  She didn't even know you, her own mother.  I cry every time I see her, because you're not here.  I know she needs me, but I'm so afraid to get close and give my whole love.  I'm taking a chance to get hurt.  My heart is so fragile right now.  It's not your fault Honey, so don't ever think that.  I will love you to the moon and back for as long as I can take a breath.
     Well Honey, please show me a sign that you are around me.  I will be waiting for the day I can see you again and we can be together.  YOU ARE MY LOVE AND ALWAYS WILL BE.  I MISS YOU and yes some days are better than others.....Mommy

© 2016 kyam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on May 7, 2016
Last Updated on May 7, 2016

Author

kyam
kyam

Clarksville, IN



About
I have just recently started writing and am a mere novice. I enjoy short stories and poems. I've had an immense amount of pain in my life and I would say that's my greatest source of writing to heal.. more..

Writing