Revenge isn't enough

Revenge isn't enough

A Story by kyam
"

never will be

"
     She was so in love and wanted to believe the best in him and trust him no matter what but unfortunately that wasn't her world.  How many, many times had he disappointed her before, 60? 80? just so, so many....But that was the life she had chosen now.  It was deceit, lies, verbal abuse, physical abuse and not feeling loved but she was pregnant and tried to make the best of it, because she was a fixer and believe more in him than he believed in himself.  The heroin addict that he was for so long.  She thought that she could change him but didn't realize that she was way, way over her head, but he did give her a baby that she wanted so desperately.  Becoming a Mom was so precious to her.  She could get through anything she thought ( if she only knew ) if she could fight for this baby girl and him, she could make it work.  She was such an optimist which I ( her mom ) had taught her.  I felt so sorry for her reality and her dreams though, they just didn't correspond too well.  She wanted it and he wanted heroin.  She didn't see it clearly though, unfortunately.  But life goes on right?  
      Well they were staying with us and we were cooking dinner and she was happy that we were accepting him.  And the next thing that I knew is she was screaming and yelling " Oh no you didn't, oh no you didn't, you b*****d!" and went to the drawer and got a butter knife and stabbed his head and cut it open.  And my then x-husband saw the blood and said "Let me look at your head son."  He bent over and Mark got out the super glue and started gluing his head together and yelled at Kymber telling she shouldn't have done such a thing.  Later on she confided to me that she found him in the bathroom with a needle in his arm with heroin and she was beside herself.
       Well little did the two of them know they were being watched by the drug dealer getting the baby's father the drugs that Kymber knew and he was also in love with her.  He loved her more than life its self.  So he set the baby's father up and arrested him and put him in prison where he could have access to Kymber.  He stalked her and was around her a lot. Then one day he was over at her apt. and she must have disagreed with him and he strangled her to death and ran her up with heroin.....My baby was gone forever and her baby was born by then and was motherless...My heart is broken forever.  It's horrific what love can do if it is in the wrong heart....He has recently overdosed and do I feel like I have justice?  No I still have a tremendous loss inside and her daugher ( Serenity ) will never know her mother, so revenge is nothing. Nothing can take the place of my Kymber........Mommy

© 2016 kyam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
-
Is this a real story? Because this sure sounds so real. It is so intense that I cannot imagine it being made up. I was engaged the whole time I read it and I imagine the whole scene in my head. In my opinion, I is a wonderful piece of work. N.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kyam

7 Years Ago

Yes it is a real story about my daughter and her life that I lived through and continue to live arou.. read more
-

7 Years Ago

Thank you for your kind word, but I just review it like I saw it. Blessings. N.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Added on July 6, 2016
Last Updated on July 31, 2016

Author

kyam
kyam

Clarksville, IN



About
I have just recently started writing and am a mere novice. I enjoy short stories and poems. I've had an immense amount of pain in my life and I would say that's my greatest source of writing to heal.. more..

Writing