Revenge is Mine

Revenge is Mine

A Story by kyam

     In 2007 in a very small town in rural Indiana their were these adorable twin girls.  They were the precious daughters of Myron and Betty Clayton.  Myron would take the girls for a ride 3 or 4 times a week religiously.  Before the twins he took the neighbor boys the next farm over.  They were Jason 12, and John 10.  But they disappeared about 3 years back when the twins turned 4 years old.  But random boys and girls were missing throughout the county.  The sheriff knew he had a serial killer on his hands but just couldn't put his finger on it.
     And with that being said when anyone walked up this narrow trail they would disappear.  They would never be found again either.  What was happening was the hog farmer, father of the twins was molesting children here and there and when he got a feeling they were going to expose him, he would kill them and feed them to his hogs. There was something even worse going on in that trail though, everyone he killed, their spirit was in the thicket and would grab anyone going through the trail.  They wanted revenge because they were dead.  It didn't seem fair that they should live if they couldn't, so revenge was the next best thing and when they killed someone the girls would celebrate and be happy!
     One evening before it got too dark the children open the gate to the hogs and put some corn going up to the trail.  Myron saw the hogs leaving and going and he went after them.  He couldn't see them any more and could just hear them.  When he came up the trail the boys had taken a shovel and a pick and a chain saw and they knocked Myron down and comatose and started sawing him up and enticed the hogs to come back to him and eat him up!  The real revenge was finally theirs and they loved every minute of it!  Revenge can be so sweet and satisfying........

© 2016 kyam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This must have taken incredible well written for a short story. The hogs eating the kids...OMG. Blimey a spirit grabbing people. What an ending with Myron....my..my...what goes around comes around.

REALLY, REALLY cool little piece.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kyam

7 Years Ago

Oh thank you Darlin'. How very kind of you to say so and I do thank you from the bottom of my heart.. read more
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

You are welcome. I am blushing at my own name

Mark.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 26, 2016
Last Updated on October 27, 2016

Author

kyam
kyam

Clarksville, IN



About
I have just recently started writing and am a mere novice. I enjoy short stories and poems. I've had an immense amount of pain in my life and I would say that's my greatest source of writing to heal.. more..

Writing