I wont go back to Mickey's

I wont go back to Mickey's

A Story by kyle
"

The story of a demon inside Disney

"
in a small home just north of miami florida far from prying eyes, there once lived a family of four. from the outside they seemed normal enough, the father, Chet, was a semi driver and thusly was rarely home aside from the occasional weekends. the mother, dawn was a very devout practitioner of catholasism and a stay at home mother. she took her 3 young children to church every saturday and seemed the picturesk definition of a phenominal mother. however as it so often is, apperances can be deceiving. 
chet and dawn had known each other since childhood. through high school he was a star football player and she was the head cheerleader. they thought they had the entire world in their hands and their whole lives ahead of them. but life proved to have a much different plan for these two. chet was 17 when his parents passed in a collision with a drunk driver. his parents were well enough off and had left him more then enough to start his life with, including their home, but depression resentment and anger can twist even the softest of hearts until its almost indistinguishable from a black hole or a bottomless pit. he fell into depression and gave up on everything he had worked so hard for, he threw away a full scholarship and dove to the bottom of a bottle. being so fully infatuated with chet dawn was more then willing to walk this path with him in the hopes she could save him from himself. one night she had spent the night with him so he didnt have to feel alone, and like with so many high school sweet hearts, passions ran high and more mistakes were made.
a short time later dawn found out she was pregnant. being from an extrememly religious family she hid this fact as long as she could, but eventually her parents found out and threw her out with the promise of police if she ever stepped foot in their home again. what she didnt realize was that was the day she lost herself and the love she held for the world, for if a parent cant love their own child who could? the only person she had to turn to was the only person she felt she could trust anymore. chet was a touch reluctant at first but as time progressed he thought maybe this could work and he could have the family that was stolen from him. and at first things were great. chet stopped drinking and got his cdl to become a truck driver and provide. dawn had her first born son and devoted every waking second to her son timothy. he was her entire world. and for 3 amazing but short years, life for the three of them was great. they had just enough with his income but they were comfortable. one morning while chet was on his way to boston when dawn awoke to a fit of morning sickness. and as she wiped the last bit of throw up from the corner of her mouth, she looked in the mirror with a sense of dread. they could barely handle what they already had.
again dawn tried to hide it but eventually told chet that they had another on the way. after hours of arguing dawn had finally convinced him that abortion was not an option and that he needed to either demand a raise or find another job. chet left without saying a word with the intention of asking his boss for the raise so he could continue to provide for his growing family. unfortunately his boss didnt find chets family as prudent of a situation as he did his own wallet and chet was denied.  he left with his head hanging in defeat. he had no idea how to tell his wife that things were about to get so much more difficult. 
on his way home chet had passed bar after bar and club after club until he found himself talking to the bar keep of a hole in the wall dive bar. the bartender seeing his distress kept feeding him drink after drink until chet had gotten to the point that the barkeep had to call him a cab. by the time the cabbie had droped him off at home, he, in his drunken stupor convinced himself that not having this child was the only way. and as he steeled himself for what he was about to do a new kind of rage took hold of his heart. he threw open the door so hard it woke up timothy and dawn who had fallen fast asleep on the couch awaiting his return. 
dawn jumped up in a startled fashion thinking it might be someone other then chet. she had no idea how right she was. dawn could immediately tell that he was drunk by the look in his eyes and the fact that he smelled like a distillery. she sent her young son toddling off to his room so that she could try to handle the situation that was so rapidly unfolding in front of her. she tried to approach him with the soft call of his name and a look of as much love as she could muster. her warmth was not returned. as she reached to touch his shoulder and guide him into their home his left hand flashed into motion and grabbed her wrist as tightly as he could. the love in her eyes was immediately replaced with the terror of what would come next. his right hand flew up to her throat as he pushed her with every ounce of strngth he had into the wall. the only thing he said was, this is all your fault. and after that one sentance he proceeded to beat her mercilessly.
the next day he awoke in a jail cell with no recollection of how he had gotten there. when he was released he caught a bus home to find that his wife and son were gone. he called her relentlessly until dawn finally gave in and answered his call. after hours of threatening her and harassing her she though the only way that she and her son could be safe was if she went back to him. he made her believe that he was all she would ever have. it went on like this for months until dawn started to show. he would drink and accuse and hit. she would cower from him and take it. eventually this cycle hardened her and she fell back to religion as her escape. unfortunately she took it way too far.
by the time her daughter was born chet and dawn had lost so much of themselves to a horrifying situation that there was no love left to give the children. if chet was drunk he would beat them, when he was gone dawn would abuse her children ever so viciously. every slight was a sin in her eyes and she would recite the same verse as she burned and cut and beat her children, "and if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off. for it is better to lose one part of your body to the flame then all of  it in entirety for eternity" timothy was predominantly covered in scar tissue by the time he was 7. the daughter, stephanie, had burns from boiling water and was emaciated severly by the time she was 3. when chet came home it was twice as bad for dawn as she made it for the children. he would drink and beat her and proceed to force himself upon her. which resulted in a third.
this continued until the second son kyle was 9. kyle however had found an escape the same way dawn and chet had. where chet dove into the bottle, and dawn dove into the bible, he found that he loved mickey mouse. no matter how bad it got something about that smile and bouncing whistle made of black and white coming through the tv made the world not seem so bad. they were home schooled to hide the depravity that occured in their house. for none by this point could ever call it a home. kyle loved his siblings. he had a connection with them that could have trancended time itself. that is until the day came that he would never see any of them again. 
it had gotten so bad that it had become a nightly routine. chet had lost his job to the drink which only fed into his rage and resentment of what his life had become. he drank more and more and lashed out harder and harder every time. one night he burst into his house and not only hurt his wife, but his daughter as well. when timothy came in from riding his bicycle he saw his mother in a bloody broken heap on the living room couch. he looked on in horror at his mothers corpse. she had already started to change colors and he could see his fathers hand prints that had left clear impressions around his mothers neck. her eyes bulged and her tongue hung slightly out of her mouth. there were bruises and cuts all over her face and arms. when he broke free from the shok of the horror that he had walked in on he heard a noise upstairs. it was coming form his younger sisters room.
timothy grabbed a knife from the kitchen and bolted up the stairs and stopped outside stephanies door. he knew he was opening the door to more unimaginable atrocities but if his sister was in danger he couldnt just sit idly by and do nothing. as he opened the door he saw something that tore his soul asunder. chet had done to his sister the exact same thing he had done to his mother. chet was on his knees staring silently at stephanies lifeless body. she too was beaten, broken, and strangled. chet looked up at his eldest son and timothy saw nothing of the father he once had in chets eyes. this look was the look of a predator that had just locked onto its newest victim. the look of a monster
timothy lunged at his father with the kitchen knife in the lead. and though chet was drunk his sons thrust was slow and sloppy and was easily dodged. chet grabbed timothys wrist and with his other hand drove his palm into the underside of timothys elbow. timothy felt his elbow snap and the knife fall from his grip. in a heightened state of fear and anger it seemed as if his father snapped the knife right out of the air with impossible ease. he watched in slow motion as the knife arced towards his throat. and though it seemed as if this action took forever, timothy was unable to avoid the fatal slash that would open his throat. as he choked, he begged god to save him. but as is the norm, god did not answer his pleas. timothy dropped to the ground clutching his throat trying to hold in as much blood as he could. it was no use. the last thing timothy ever saw was his fathers feet leaving his sisters room, his hands covered in blood. timothy's last thought was that he gave his father the weapon he would use to eliminate the last living member of his family.
chet stepped from his daughters room and looked left towards the stairs. his body followed his gaze to the top of the staircase. he stopped at the top to look on his youngest son kyle. kyle had tuned out as he always had falling into his tv show and chet knew that compared to the last 3 this one was going to be easy. he slowly, step by step, stalked his way down the stairs and halted to take one last look. kyle was his favorite for so long but the what portents of a father that were once there, no longer existed. chet was going to die tonight and his entire family was coming with him. he walked up behind kyle and sat down with his legs splayed to either side of his youngest. he wrapped his left arm around kyles chest and pulled him in tight for one last embrace. kyle leaned his head back and smiled at his father and simply said, "i understand daddy. i love you and im sorry i couldnt make it better." 
though the closest neighbor was almost 300 yards away they could hear screams eminating from the house that nearly stopped their hearts and froze their blood cold. tracy and her brother jermey could only listen in, frozen in horror at what could possibly be causing this sound from their unassuming neighbors house. they had already called the police but at this point all they could do is look on in horror at the imagined attrocities occuring that they were powerless to stop. frozen, they watched timothy coming up the road on his bike, but couldnt articulate the words to stop him. not that they could have after timothy had heard the screams coming from his house.
the officer pulled into the driveway with his lights off. he had heard the screams from a way up the street and knew that only the worst could be happening. he saw timothy enter the house and was whisper yelling to the kid walking into the house. the child couldnt hear him and wouldnt have stopped if he had. this child was brave. the officer shut off his vehicle and coasted the rest of the way right up to the house in silence. he immediately called for back up sensing that the unimaginable was just beyond the front door. he checked his magazine and chambered a round and went radio silent. the first window he looked in on displayed the body of dawn decker, broken and twisted. he entered through the side door which lead him through the kitchen. as he rounded the corner he saw chet decker sitting behind his youngest, watching mickey mouse together. were it not for the bodies and the bloody knife behind chets back he would have assumed an image of a loving father with his child. 
"i understand daddy, i love you and im sorry i couldnt make it better." these words almost made the officer freeze with their innocent sincerity. the knife dripping red moved from behind chets back to a position in front of his son that the officer couldnt see. the decision was clear. without a word the officer put a 9 mm. round into the back of chet deckers head, praying that there would be one survivor.
as he tilted his head back and spoke, kyle was ready to accept the fate he knew he was powerless to stop even if he wanted to, aside from mickey mouse his life had been one long nightmare. he was ready to let go and fall asleep forever. maybe he would go home to god and he could be with his family in a way that would never hurt. his fathers forehead exploded outwards and kyle was showered with his fathers blood. that was the last night kyle would ever see a familiar face. as the officer cleared the rest of the house looking for survivors kyle had no choice but to follow. he saw his mother again, he looked at his father. kyle proceeded to follow the officer who wasnt paying attention to his sisters room where he saw his older siblings laying lifeless in a pool of blood.
as the officer called in his report he turned to leave this scene straight from a horror film to be greeted by the blank stare of an empty and broken child who would never be a child again. nobody could survive this. not without losing everything that made them human. he carried the child outside and away from what he had just witnessed, praying to deaf ears that this child would be ok.
the officer took kyle home in an attempt to restore a level of normalcy for the child. and after several months of legal hearings kyle was adopted by officer bruce creasey. and though bruce tried his hardest, he could never connect with kyle other then the occasional one sided talk. one day bruce came home to find kyle disecting his service dog with a kitchen knife and a smile that only the devil could muster whilst elbow deep in an animal corpse.  without saying a word bruce proceeded to his study unable to hold on to the idea that his child could have been saved. he googled the nearest psychiatric hospital.
kyle arrived at the jackson hospital for the mentally ill that night. it was the last time he ever saw the man that saved his life and for years he wondered why nobody came to see him. what bruce didnt know about this hospital was its history of treatment. kyle spent the next 9 years being experamented on and abused in secret. who could have known. nobody aside from bruce and the staff even knew he existed so who would have come looking? in these 9 years kyle incured countless mentally scarring treatments, as if enough damage hadnt already been done. he learned to keep quiet and how to blend in so that the experaments were less and less severe physically. but the damage was done. 
on his 18th birthday kyle was released due to the fact that he had learned how to fake it. his whole purpose since the age of 11 was to make it out of this hell that was by far worse then anything he had ever known. the one thing he had learned in life was how to harden himself to the world. all it had ever shown him was cruelity and viciousness. and it took hold of his heart and head. on the day he was released he knew that in order to blend in he had to find work and maintain a semblance of normalcy. the only thing in the world he knew he loved to do was watch mickey mouse. and thus he set out for disney land. he applied to be his childhood savior mickey mouse but wasnt socially adept enough to be considered for the position. but under the guise he may have a mental disability disney world hired him as a maintanance worker.
kyle spent years collecting trash and taking every form of verbal abuse from strangers and coworkers alike. but what nobody knew was that kyle stayed well after everyone else had gone. he was serving a purpose in his head. he was going to take all the anger and hatred he had recieved from this world so nobody would ever feel the way he had his entire life. in the night kyle would sneak off to the closed down and abandoned section of the park to make a home in which he felt safe and in control. this continued for years as kyle created his own version of his childhood hero's home. the mickey mouse play house. kyle had found a bin of old ragged and discarded disney costumes and would dress up as mickey at night whilst he worked to make sure nobody could ever get close enough to hurt him again.
he set trap after trap, built wall after wall and made sure nobody would ever see or hear from him if he didnt want them to. he was the only one that knew the one safe way in, which was heavily laden with booby traps, and the only safe way out. after years of preperation and effort his version of this house was suited to him perfectly. he was ready to exact his revenge on the world for the hand it had dealt him. 
after kyle had completed his work and was ready to bring his first guest home all that was left was to find the right person to take. he worked tirelessly throughout the day so as to be out of any prying eyes gaze. and as he kept his head down he waited for the perfect target. eventually he found her. this womans name was miriam. kyle had seen her in several parts of the park for almost a week and she was always alone. he  watched and waited, expecting family or a boyfriend but every day she showed up alone. he knew she was his. he followed her around the park all day and at closing knew she was in the bathroom. nobody else knew she was there. he had made doorways to all the stall in all the bathroom in the park as he knew this was the perfect place to take a victim. who would ever expect to be taken from a hidden doorway behind the toilet?
miriam was part way through aleviating herself before she left her last night in the park. as she reached for the toilet paper she had a feeling that someone was breathing down her neck. she had no idea what awaited her. kyle opened the hidden doorway behind her and put her in a choke hold that she was sure she would never wake from. her world faded to black and nobody would know she hadnt left the park. 
when miriam awoke she was immediately terrified. she was suspended off the floor by shackles that held her wrists tight together leaving her feet just inches above the concrete floor. she looked around the room in a panic and started to scream for help. her cries fell on no ears what so ever. she couldnt know she was in the deepest part of a place nobody had seen for decades. what she did see was a large figure step out from the shadows. her skin turned whit as the blood drained from her face and she knew a knew level of fear that no human could have ever experienced. the figure that stepped out was that of an enormous man in a tattered, torn, and blood stained silhouette of mickey mouse. the man said nothing at first. he just stared, watching, waiting to see what she would do next.
" WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" she screamed. and still the man said nothing.  he reached up to touch her cheek and she struggled to get away. kyle knew she wasnt going anywhere, when she tried to bite his hand he was immediately consumed by rage. with his left hand he grabbed her throat with every ounce of strength that he could muster and proceeded to beat her with his right. this continued until she passed out. it was only then that he spoke "wake up stephanie, ive missed you." this continued for weeks. he never spoke while she was conscious. but when she passed out from the pain he always uttered the same phrase. "wake up stephanie, ive missed you." eventually she grew accustomed to the pain. and her suffering lasted longer and longer each day. 
after weeks he finally spoke directly to her. " and if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and cast it out, for its better to lose a part of yourself to the flame then your entire body for all eternity" this too continued for weeks until she recited his only line every time he whipped her or cut her. every time he beat her. she started to apologize for making him go through the effort to show her who she was supposed to be. eventually she asked him to allow her to punish herself in his name. every day for months she professed her love to him and eventually was no longer miriam. nor was she stephanie. after months of training and abuse. she was mini mouse in all entirety. 
when he finally released her from her shackles he presented her with a token of not only his affection, but of his undying fealty to her. she donned the costume of mini and the transformation was complete. unlike kyle though she had at one point known a normal life. she could blend better then he ever could. it was only after she commited herself entirely to his will that he was able to start trusting her with tasks vital to his purpose. he had made her a fake employee badge so that she could move as freely as he did. but hers was a different purpose. while he waited and watched looking for the perfect target, she was sent out to procure things vital to his design. she brought him all sorts of things to make more traps. even down to a rottweiler that they named pluto. pluto recieved no less cruel treatment at kyles hands that mini had. he cropped plutos ears with tin snips and stapled on the ears from the pluto costume he had found years earlier. it was the same with his tail. he ground his dogs teeth down to sharp jagged points for maximum tearing damage.
kyle drove pluto and mini to the point that they could have only ever be loyal to him. he destroyed everything they could have ever become solely to reshape them into the image he had for his plan. and when everything was ready and in place it was finally time. he had turned an entire abandoned building into a large death trap that only the 3 of them could navigate. he had his mini. he had his pluto. he had his play house. he was ready. 
for years kyle took all the insults with stoic dignity knowing that when night fell over the park and as people were leaving he could have his pick of victims. often if the ones he chose were male, he would send his mini to lure them into an unwatched part of the park for an intimate encounter after hours. she would seduce them and make them think they were about to have the night of their lives. little did they know they would be having the last night of their lives. each victim followed her willingly. each victims screams of agony and terror went unheard. this went on quite successfully for some time. and then along came a cook.
this new cooks name was kevin. and he was a dick in its purest definition. he was hired as the head chef due to his many years of cooking experience. and he was good. the problem was that he knew it. he treated his subordinates atrociously. constantly berating them for even the most minute of mistakes. kevin had always been popular and a position of power, and he made sure to lord that over anybody her ever came into contact with. and this trait was especially exuded towards kyle. for what was a lowly trash collector in comparison to the stereotypical all american dream. kevin made it a point to make kyles life as hard as possible, going so far as to purposfully spill food and trash on the floor right in front of him. all he would ever offer in words to kyle was along the lines of "clean this s**t up you f****n retard" or "whats the matter i thought all dogs ate off the floor" he was verbaly vicious. kyle wanted to cut him apart more then he had ever desired anything in his deranged life. kevin was his. 
a plan was set into motion and mini made sure she looked better this night then she ever had before. about a half hour before the park closed mini posed as a lonely customer in search of some entertainment for the night. she was almost too convincing. they talked and she laughed at all of his jokes. their conversation lasted well over an hour after the park had already closed. it was time. she leaned in and whispered to his ear "i want you so bad. will you take me somewhere so we can be really alone?" there wasnt even a hint of hesitation for kevin. they walked for what seemed like forever into a part of the park not covered by cameras. come to think of it kevin had never even seen this part of the park before. but this was exactly what he knew she wanted. it was already too late. as mini laid on the ground she slowly lifted her shirt to just under her chest. the lower portion of her breasts exposed, teasing him in closer. she wiggled her shorts down gust enough so kevin could see her bikini line. 
kevin heard footsteps approaching from behind. very heavy footsteps. he stood and turned to yell at whatever creep a*s weirdo was watching them. the first word never even escaped his lips. as he stood to turn around and face this unseen pervert he felt a large hand wrap around his throat. the next thing he felt was the world lift away from under his feet. kyle had grabbed him by the throat and lifted him clear off the ground. as kevin struggled to break free from this impossible grip he could feel kyles hand only tighten. as his vision faded and his senses dulled, the last image kevin saw before slipping into unconsciousness, was a mountain of a man dressed in the scariest f*****g mickey mouse costume he had ever seen. 
when kevin awoke he was groggy. it had felt like he just had a freight train dropped on his throat and his head was pounding. he tried to reach and put a hand to his pounding head but he found he couldnt move his hands. they were tied behind his back to the chair he now realized he was tied to. he immediately started to panic and struggled to break free. the ropes held him fast. after moments of struggle kevin started to calm down and try to look around the room and assess his new situation. he was in a room wrapped in tattered plastic sheets. they had been stained slightly yellow from time. the room was completely empty aside from a door directly in front of him. there were several locks on this door. he spent days in this room with no contact what so ever. no food, no water, and not so much as a hint of a way out. he screamed at the top of his lungs for help until his voice was so hoarse it burned to swallow what little spit his dehydrated body could produce. nobody came.
at some point, for kevin had no way of knowing if it was night or day, much less how long he had actually been there, a small silhouette entered the room through only way in. the only way out. the figure stuck to the shadows. just barely dancing in and out of view but never enough for kevin to make out any details in specific. the small figure had a large character head on with large ears. at first he though this was the person that had initially taken him. until he relaized the man that had attacked him was so much larger then the figure that stalked around the room now. the figure came to a stop right by the door and had never said a word. kevin tried to scream out "what do you want with me?" she said nothing in return. as she turned to stare at him a new sense of fear washed over kevin. this may not be the same person that took him but they were equally as dangerous. the next thing he knew this figure made a screeching sound the likes of which he had never heard. the figure bolted from the door towards him screaming the whole way to tackle him to the floor. it was only when the silhouette bolted into the light that he saw this one was dressed in the scariest f*****g mini mouse costume he had ever seen.  he cried out as this attack had caused his body weight and the chair to crush his left hand. it was definitely broken. mini strattled kevin in the chair breathing heavily but never saying a word. mini pulled a small knife from behind her back and pressed the blade to his cheek so hard that it started to draw blood without her having to drag the knife across his skin. she offered one final scream in his face and as she stood she slashed his cheek wide open and turned to storm from the room. 
kevin had no further contact for what seemed like eternity. but he was determined that the next time he would not be so helpless. he struggled and twisted so that he was on his side. his hand, now broken, was able to slip from the ties with only the most excrusiating pain he had felt aside from this psycho cutting his face. he worked himself free of the ropes and stood for the first time in as long as he could remember. it felt like the first time he had stood up in his life. he fell and after several tries he was finally able to stand. now that he could walk he knew he had to find a way to defend himself. he brok two legs off the chair he was tied to and snapped one in half. he then used the rope to afix the broken leg to either side of his broken hand. the leg he left intact was long enough to use as a club and sharp enough to do what he needed it to do. he was ready this time.  he worked his way behind the plastic sheeting in a dark corner of the room off to the side of the door. and he waited.
the next time the door opened it nearly came off the hinges from the sheer force with which it was thrown open. a figure larger then the doorway stood motionless and silent. as he looked into the room the bear of a man dressed as mickey noticed the chair was destroyed and his play thing was gone. in a fit of rage as with a child who had his favorite toy taken he slammed the door shut with such force the broken chair rattled, the walls shook, and dust settled to the ground. at the sight of this monster though kevin was severly dehydrated, a small stream of urine trickled down his leg. this was some seriously scary s**t. moments later the door opened just enough for a dog to come trotting in before it shut again. the dog made his way over to the chair and started smelling around to find what he was brought from his own sort of hell to find. pluto had caught a sent and was imediately on high alert. not only could he smell that his next meal was in the corner, but it was terrifed. pluto had come to love the smell of fear, to him it made his victims taste so much better. he issued a low growl and lowered his head. he could smell the next meal but he couldnt see it. he stalked in slowly pacing back and forth just feet from the corner in which keven hid. pluto started barking and snarling wildly.
 kevin noticed this dogs teeth looked perticularly more vicious then a normal dogs. it was now or never. the door was closed, the dog was approaching. he had to act or he knew he would be torn to shreds. as the dog lept towards the corner, kevin lept from the corner whith his broken hand in the lead. the broken pieces of chair found the dogs stomach. but this was far from enough to put down a rottwiler that was starving and had a stomach full of gun powder. not like kevin could have known that. the dog yelped and jumped back wary of this new foe that was apparently capable of hurting him in return. kevin gave an arcing overhead swing of the longer chair leg but pluto was able to easily jump out of the way. as the chair leg cracked against the ground pluto lept forward gnashing viciously with his teeth tearing a small chunk out of his victims leg. he now had the taste of blood and he wanted more. he lept in again at the other leg but this time kevin was able to catch him with a heavy swing to the side of his head. this however did not desuade him. pluto was going to have another meal. pluto lept up going for the throat. and kevin with his left hand had the same idea. kevin caught pluto and drove him to the ground using his makeshift prostetic to pin the dog to the floor by the throat. he then drove the chair legs sharp end into the dogs ribs. he did this again and again until long after the dog had stopped moving. and the hole in the side of the dog was a large puddle of mush that had opened up almost all of the dogs flank. 
after the room had gone silent kyle once again threw open the door expecting the exact opposite scene he had walked in on. kyle issued a primal scream/ growl that stole the blood from kevins face. kyle followed the trail of blood into the corner kevind had originally hidden in. he charged the corner expecting to slam into a body. he found only concrete waiting for him. as he screamed out from the pain now in his shoulder, he turned just in time to see the door slamming shut and heard a lock click into place. kyle stalked to the door and grabbed the handle to pull it open. the door held fast. kyle pulled at the door handle so hard he ripped it out of the door. kevin was on the other side of the door frozen in fear as the handle fell to the floor on his side. kevin bent down to look through the hole only to be met with a gaze from one eye of the most eveil entity this world could have possibly ever known. from the other side of the door came a gutteral growl and as the eye pulled away form the new peep hole. kevin knew it was time to move. he only made it a few feet before the door seemingly exploded into the wall on the opposite side of the hallway kevin found himself in. as the door fell kevin turned to face his newest attacker bending low just to make it through the doorway. with one hand and almost no effort kyle threw the falling door out of his way and looked around to find his target. they locked eyes for only a moment but this too was enough to send a little pee down kevins leg. that warmth was enough to bring kevin back to his senses and force him to bolt down the hallway behind him. he came to a t section and kevin went right. he almost couldnt avoid the walls of knives and had given himself more then a few cuts on his arms legs and sides. 
when kevin rounded the next corner he found he had come to a dead end. he started to walk towards the wall in complete disbelief that he was trapped. he couldnt have seen the almost invisible trip wire. he felt it touch his foot but was powerless to stop his gait through sheer panic. a series of spike and spears shot forth from the walls and floor nearly impaling kevin in multiple places. obviously this was not the way to go and the only thing he could do was turn back towards his attacker who was nowhere to be seen. kevin inched his way down the hall past the walls of knives half expecting to be thrown into the wall. at this point he was almost thinking about just doing it himself so he didnt have to go through anymore. his entire body was shaking as he peeked as little of his eye around the corner as he could. aside from a broken door on the floor the hallway he had initially run down was completely empty.  there was no sound to be heard. he stood frozen in fear wondering which direction the next attack would come from. he didnt have to wait long. kevin heard some mechanical noises coming from the hall he hadnt run down yet. he stepped away from the corner and peered into the darkness nothing came forth. with a final metallic clank there was once again silence. a loud snapping sound came from the far end of the dark hall and only nanoseconds later a massive bolt from a hidden ballista came screaming out of the darkness just barely clipping his right shoulder. but it was thrown with so much force that even a tiny clip was enough to knock kevin off his feet. 
as he got up prepared to run he heard a familiar noise from the dead end he had just tried to escape through. it was  mini's scream. this sent a chill through kevin straight to the marrow of every bone in his body and he fled towards the room he had just escaped. as he approached the fallen door he half expected micky's massive hand to shoot out from just inside the doorway. he almost couldnt talk himself into moving forward another step. then came mini's scream from a much shorter distance behind him then the last one. he quickly poked his head past the doorway but to his relief there were no monsters laying in wait. he breathed a sigh of relief and immediately sucked it right back in when he heard mini laughing at the end of the hall behind him. she stopped as he turned to face her. mini stood and stared only for seconds but to kevin it was an eternity. she raised her left hand and put the tip of a knife on the concrete wall. her right hand then followed suit. as she crouched she offered one more scream before charging kevin knives scraping and sparking off the walls. he sprinted with every ounce of strenght he could force into his legs which fortunately was just enough. as he olted down the hallway, mini not to far behind he came across yet another intersection but had no time to stop and think about which way to go. he ran straight through and rounded the corner to a blocked off stair case. kevin knew this was the end. mini was just behind him and he had nowhere else to go. he turned and waited prepared not to die without a fight. he waited at first for seconds. those seconds bled inot minutes which felt like hours. 
kevin was finally able to convince himself to move once more. he crept to the corner he had just come from half expecting to get a knife in the face if he peeked out. he listened and heard nothing anymore. and he knew it was at least safe enough for the moment. he looked around the corner and saw once again an empty hall. he walked back to the intersection he had raced past and pondered if it was even worth trying to find a safe route. not one inch of this place was safe. 
kevin decided to try perspective left this time and no sooner then he took one step forward mickey appeared at the end of kevins newest chosen route. he froze as mickey stood there staring. this mountian of a man was holding a coiled chain in one hand, the chain draped across his waist and into his other hand. at the end of the dangling chain was a very large hook. the type they would have used to hang cattle in a butchers warehouse. kevin was so frozen with fear that he didnt even hear mini approaching him from behind. mickey started to stalk forward dragging the tip of the hook across the ground which set kevin on his heels. and before he knew what was happening he felt something jump on his back wrapping itself around his torso and put a rag that smelled vaguely like nothing at all. his world faded to black once more. 
when he awoke he was in a new part of the building that he had not come across yet and his mouth tasted like he had just been chewing on pennies. this room however was not empty. it looked like somebody took the old mickey mouse play house and turned it into a torture chamber. as he started to struggle and look around, the room came to life. a light brighter then any he had seen before blinded him temporarily and he honestly thought this was the white light people talked about seeing as they died.
after  a short adjustment period kevin was able to see again. all the old decorations of the mickey mouse play house were here, covered in blood, and more then functional. mickey had modified them however to laugh, sing, encircle, the victims he brought here. the laugh was maniacle. some of it sounded like children, some of the laughter sounded like gravel grating, and some sound like it came from some unimaginable horror straight from the deepest part of hell. the laughter and singing continued for an immeasurable amount of time as the once joy inducing automatons drove him insane with the incessant laughter and singing. and the light. that god damn blinding light. this was all more then a headache. after what seemed like half of his life the singing stopped and the lights went dark. kevin started to sing the song he had heard for now days straight. it had almost become a comfort to him. while the singing continued it was the only time he wasnt being hurt or scared out of his mind. this was the only time in who knew how long that he had been safe and to a certain degree, he actually felt safe. 
as mickey entered the room kevin started to laugh. it was a laugh that mimicked the sound he had been hearing for so long. "whats on the menu today mother f****r?!" kevin yelled out to his captor. he started to laugh uncontrollably once more. mickey was holding the same chain in the same fashion he was the last time kevin had seen him. only this time mickey would use it. each footstep thundered as mickey stepped towards kevin. "ooooooh im scared. bring it on b***h." kevin said as he turned his head to look away from this demonic version of mickey mouse. this was a mistake. mickey pulled the chain through his right hand until he was holding just the hook. he drove it home straight through left forearm so that the hook slipped between the two bones. kevin screamed out in agony but this was far from over. mickey pulled up a table with straps on it that was the same height as the armrests on his newest chair. mickey nearly yanked kevins arm out of the socket when he pulled his arm across the table and strapped kevin down. his left hand dangled uselessly over the edge of the table. in all this time that his hand was broken nobody could fix it and so it started to heal in a way thet left it unusable for pretty much anything. 
mickey walked to the wall behind kevin, who had no idea how close he was to a stockpile of weapons he probably could have used against these twisted freaks, and reappeared in kevins sight weilding a very large blade. it almost looked like half axe and half sledge hammer. mickey leaned in close to kevins neck and inhaled sharply through his nose as if smelling the fear. "for pluto" mickey growled as he proceeded to smash kevins broken hand with the blunt end. with a quick flick of the wrist he spun the weapon so that the next stroke severed kevins now useless hand completely. kevin screamed out in a pain that so few could ever comprehend. as he cried and kicked and thrashed trying to get away from the pain. what followed hurt so much worse. in order not to let their victim die too quickly mini had heated up an iron she had plugged into the wall. when it reached red hot she sauntered into the room with it dancing and skipping her way up to kevin. she stopped and offered him a sinister smile as she leaned in to lick his newest injury. when she stood back up blood was dripping from her mouth and down onto her clothes. she loved the way he tasted and she wanted more. 
mini plunged the red hot iron onto kevins nub and there was nothing he could do to escape the home made cauterization. he passed out once more from the pain. when he arose he was back in his original position the decorations were dancing and laughing and singing once again. the light seemed no less bright then the first time he encountered it. however this time when he looked around he noticed something dull and silver on the end of his arm where his hand used to be. they had affixed a home made prostetic to his arm with a large bolt through his arm where mickey had impaled his arm with that hook to hold it in place. he screamed and laughed and cried for hours at the sight of what they had tone to him. the new hand was just a series of blades jagged rusty and broken. he felt as though he shoud have tetnis just from looking at this new appendage much less from the fact that it was now permanently attached to him. 
the next encounter was just as brutal. this time mini had wheeled in a giant steeming metal bucket. he had no idea what they had in store for him. mickey entered the room shortly after her with what looked like a roll of duck tape. mickey grabbed his right arm and made him make a fist. as he pulled the strip of tape off the roll kevin tried to relax his fist. mickey landed a punch that seemed like it had the weight of the world behind it squarely on his cheek. this almost sent kevin back to the black abyss he had gotten so familiar with as of late. he was barely able to hold onto his consciousness as mickey taped his hand into a fist. when he had finished mini untied kevin and mickey grabbed him by the throat to stand him up. it was then that kevin saw what was in the metal pot. molten metal. mickey grabbed kevins right arm and plunge his hand down into the vat of liquid fire almost up to his elbow and held it there momentarily. when he let go kevin pulled his arm from the molten metal as fast as he could. after a short while when the metal had started cool and hold its shape mickey plunged kevins arm back into the vat. this went on several times until a rather large layer of metal had built up around kevins fist and forearm. 
kevin had lost consciousness long before he was strapped back into the chair. when he awoke this time there was no singing or laughing. there were no lights and he was no longer in a chair. this time he had found himself strapped naked to a table. he could only imagine what was going to happen to him next. he just wanted to die so that he didnt have to find out. a light appeared above him. this illuminated the room enough to see that it looked like he was about to undergo surgery. and he was. this time mini approached him all she held was a needle and thread. she stood looming over him with a sinister smile and kevin knew this was going to hurt. she threaded the needle with what looked like fishing line and proceeded to sew his lips together. 
mickey dragged a bear carcass into the room and tilted kevins table vertically so that he could watch the whole thing. as he skinned the bear he often looked over at kevin as if sizing him up. when the bear was skinned and the pelt was properly cut into appropriate sized pieces kevin was lowered back to a horizontal state. the light was replaced with a mirror so that kevin could again have the best view in the house. mini sewed strip after strip of the pelt to various parts of kevins exposed flesh. they saved the head for last. kevin tried to writhe in agony but mickey held his head in place as mini sewed the bears face over kevins. after their gruesom work was finished they left kevin strapped to the table under the mirror so he could fully appreciate minis domestic handy work.
he cried for several hours. it took him a few times to remember his mouth was sewn shut and that he couldnt scream out. after he calmed down enough to fully comprehend his situation, he started to think about his life. from his first memory to how he had treated everyone he had recently come into contact with. he couldnt help but think this was a punishment designed specifically for him. he realized he deserved this. he was a decrepit monster in a sense to anybody he interacted with, and now his outward apperance matched. it was fitting he thought. 
though he was almost starved and starting to halucinate from dehydration he had given himself full to not only his newfound hatred of himself but of the supposed mickey and mini mouse duo. no sooner did he finish thinking about what he would like to do if he was ever let loose did they enter and walk to either side of the table kevin was still affixed to. they fitted kevin with a control lead they use on vicious dogs, and released him. they led him to what looked like an indoor back yard to this twisted place he had been tortured now for almost 2 weeks.  they hooked him up to a chain which was bolted to the green cement floor. it was painted to look like grass.
other then the door the couple had left through there were three very large doors to all three sides. as he looked around he noticed a light above the door he was initially led through. in the window stood mickey and mini, watching. 
a loud blaring alarm went off and a red light started to flash. mickey pushed a button to speak over the intercom to his newest pet. "time to die pete" was all that camout over the intercom in a gutteral voice. he heard a series of low growls eminating from the door that had recently opened. as he paid atention kevin could seperate that it was actually several creatures growling. this was an arena that he was never meant to leave. however mickey had given him weapons and armor and kevin once again had no intention of going down without a fight. 
3 fairly sizable wolves stalked out of their cage towards their chained up meal. they had done this several times before. the large one always left their meal chained up in the middle of the room. they circled their prey making him constantly spin to try and see where the first attack would come from. but they had done this before. the alfa howled to get their dinners attention as another lept forward and latched on to it targets shoulder.
kevin felt the teeth sink in his shoulder and he growled through the pain punching as hard as he could with his now solid metal fist. it connected with the wolves eye causing it to let go and dart away. kevin caught a glimpse of motion just in time to turn and bring his left arm to bear. it was basically a multi pointed spear now and the weight of the wolves leap drove those wicked blades straight into the beasts heart.  the alpha lept in to be caught with a wicked right from kevins sledghammer fist that sent the wolf sprawling at the same time the first wolf came back in to tear at his ankles this caused kevin to trip and the alpha wasted no time setting in trying to seperate his meal from its malicious apendages. kevin pulled his feet free and somehow his arm as well and had just enough time to whip his left hand across the first attacking wolves throat before being set upon again by the last remaining wolf. the alpha. however kevin was so consumed by rage it was almost effortless to punch with his sledge fist and send the wolf sprawling once more. 
the wolf fled to what he thought was the safety of the wall. kevins chain was more then long enough. he charged the massive wolf and bore down upon it with a biblical vengance. raining thunderous blow after thunderous blow on the wolf skull, which now happend to resemble a pile of mush more then it did the head of a former hunter, kevin started to relax. he backed into the center of the room to return mickey and minis gaze. mini disappeared from view. shortly after she was standing right in front of him. to decent sized knives in her hands. kevin took a moment to think what he would do with those knives if he still had his hands.
the alarm rang out again but this time the room went dark. he heard mini running in circles trying to confuse him as to where she could be. and the absolute silence. when the light came back on she was nowhere to be seen. and kevin knew this meant she was right behind him. he turned to swing with his bladed arm but mini ducked it easily enough. this gave her the perfect opening in which to plunge her knife into his stomach. kevin dropped to a knee but was able to block another slash with his metal arm. he stood back up and swung at mini again with his left hoping to at least cut her. she dodged easily and grabbed her knife back from kevins stomach. kevin reversed his swing only to feel another blade slip in to the other side of his stomach. but kevin wasnt entirely unable to learn and was prepared to counter. his left arm curled at the elbow after his last wild swing and plunged it straight forward.
kevin was standing between mickey and mini and was a fair bit taller then mini, so mickey couldnt see what happened. all he saw was his vision of pete's hand push forward and stop. after this there was no motion. there was no sound. just a stillness that almost looked like to figurines locked in an eternal embrace. then pete fell forward he slumped over mini. she wasnt moving and petes body was covering her. mickey raced into the room anxious to find out what happened. if his mini was hurt he would at least pull petes corpse limb from limb as retribution. he grabbed petes right shoulder and intended to pull pete off mini to inspect her body for wounds. as kevin was flipped over his right hand came screaming in with a hellacious back hand catching mickey completely by surprise right across his eyebrow. this sent micket reeling. he was tough but that blow could have toppled a building. as mickey stumbled backwards kevin freed his left hand from minis stomach and lunged at mickey to lanr another solid right on his jaw. 
but mickey was able to withstand so much. he grabbed petes left arm and landed a few more then powerful punches of his own. he threw pete to the ground and pulled a large axe  from around the corner of the doorway he had entered from. he was going to split pete in half for hurting his mini. swing after swing bit only into the air though more then a few times came a hairs width from blooding its intended target. pete tried to counter but was easily thrown back to the ground. a wild overhead swing that was meant to sink into petes face only found the chain as pete rolled away from the fatal blow
kevin noticed his chain had broken under the weight of the arcing axe. he rolled over and up to his feet. kevin sprang forward towards mickey und at the last second jumped forward with a superman punch. it connected and sent mickey stumbling. he reeled backwards losing his grip on the axe. once again blow after blow came raining in and each one connected. for the first time in his life. kyle was scared. he could no longer force his legs to stay under him. he fel as blow after blow continued coming in. this went on for a short time and though kevin never actually crushen the skull in. he kept pounding away until he could no longer lift his arm.
as kevin walked into the kitchen he took the time to look at his reflection in the spotless polished steel kitchen appliances. he used their reflection to cut the thread holding the bear face over his. as the horrid mask slipped from his face he thought he would never see his own face again. aside from the fact that his mouth was still sewn shut he wasnt that bad looking at all. especially considering what he had been through. he dragged one of his blades across his mouth to free that as well. 
kevin wanted to tell people what happened but he didnt think he could ever find the words to articulate the attrocities he had endured in the abandoned portion of the park. how could he. kevin steeled himself for what he kew he was about to do. after a few short breaths he bit off the tip of his own tongue and started to write his last message to the world by licking the tile wall
the next day when the new head chef, who had been hired to replace the missing chef of the past, he walked in on a scene that for him seemed like the most horrible thing he could have ever bore witness to. on the floor was the former chef, but his right arm looked like it had been dipped in metal. where his left hand should have been was a grusomly attached prostetic that sported several blades. above kevins body was a chilling message that would haunt the newest chefs dreams for the rest of his life. it read simply "i wont go back to mickeys."

© 2017 kyle


Author's Note

kyle
please keep in mind this is just the rough draft and almost no detail has been incorporated yet. including the predominance of conversation

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The plot is interesting and well-paced. The spelling and grammatical errors make it difficult to read at times, but this is a rough draft. I'd like you to read this over with the question for yourself, "is there a simpler way to say this?" Extraordinary detail is not always the most effective route.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
1 Review
Added on November 30, 2017
Last Updated on November 30, 2017

Author

kyle
kyle

madison, WI



About
just a nobody with some ideas that would otherwise never be heard more..