walking in your shoes ;)

walking in your shoes ;)

A Story by kyleisanidiot

ahhh how shall i start.... i now know what it feels like to be you my dear...  to be getting along decently and then to have your world come crashing down..... i cant  deal with this ... i cant go on this way ..... im sorry for everything i did i honestly am ... im sorry i tried to move on .. .cuz im failing miserably by the way shes not you ... shes never gonna be you ... i know she loves me but not the way you do and im trying but i cant love her like i love you ... i want to try happiness with her ... but i cant do it ...... we went from okay to terrible ... at least you talked to me .. now you wont say a word... im losing it .. i cried in the middle of the hallway in front of everyone ... i wanted to find u i hoped ud hold me ..... let me cry in your arms ... but you weren't there.... i dont know what im trying to get at with this horribly unorganized thing ... i suppose its me writing to you ... hoping ull see it eventually ... i dont know when ... but i want you to know ..... its hell ..... im trying to move on ... trying to do my best to get away ... to let you be ... because i want you to be  happy ... im just so damn selfish ..... i need u in my life... i dont even know what it is to be sober .... im trying so hard to forget you while i drain these bottles dry empty bottles fill my room,  little white burnt pieces of paper all over my bathroom sink ... trying to burn the memories away... i dont even know who i am ... nothing is the same without you ... and everytime i try to forget... you just pop up :) ... sitting in class there you are .... my heart exploded when you walked in ... i nearly died i couldnt breathe... and i got so sick ... its horrible how much i miss you ... and when i see u together i cant take it ... first its depression , then rage i lose control and i hurt people who care about me .... i made her cry today .... i dont think its gonna work out ... i wanna try ... but i dont know if i can.... its just i cant move on ..... ur always gonna be the girl i love ... and i understand what i did to u now how bad it hurt.... it sucks and im truely sorry ..... i see what i did .. the pain and the self destruction i cause because im going down the same path, drinking, smoking, and sometimes i just wanna die ..... i dont know what im trying to get at or why im even putting this here its all poinless but i just thought id let it out .....

© 2011 kyleisanidiot


Author's Note

kyleisanidiot
so by now u all understand that i dont reallly come here to post about poetry and deep intimate thoughts of amazingness ... but come here to say things i cant say elsewhere to let my feelings out ..... all of these are the deranged ramblings of a mad man :) nothing more i hope its at least midly entertaining ...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on May 24, 2011
Last Updated on May 24, 2011
Tags: alisa, never gonna let u go

Author

kyleisanidiot
kyleisanidiot

About
kyle just here to comment on the alisas poetry ? more..

Writing