" A GREAT LIFE "

" A GREAT LIFE "

A Poem by !Scream_Kyle_Scream!
"

a honest opinion on how much im loving my life right now and how hard i have worked for this second chance that i have been given

"
" A GREAT LIFE"
 
 
My life is nothing but full of great suprises, great friends, this gurl, and inspiration.
It is no longer revolving around me trying to live up to other peoples expectations.
With everday that passes by i find myself gettng happier and more joyful.
The new spring that has brought forth this beautiful weather this past week is truley beautiful .
Old conflicts at home are now transformed into new oppurtunities, and less obstruction.
To think a year ago my only path in my life was leading to a line of failure and destruction.
A new school was just what i needed. new friends, expieiences equaled a hopeful new change.
I felt the new atmosphere of EK and i didnt find it among strange.
Soon i found out it was very welcoming, which made me feel somewhat succesful.
With friends like the group i find life starting to become less stressful.
To make it more comfortable i met this girl and shes a huge inspiration of mine and my writings.
I look at myself now, and the progression ive made i cant help but smile.
because i am no longer the old isolated , fearful, low self esteemed kid who was known as kyle.
instead i am a new relieved changed being and i love this person i have become.
Looking back on my past and seeing all of the horrible things i had done.
I take each day in stride trying to make it the best day that i can.
becasue life throws you suprises and tomorrow you may not be able to stand.
I thank my family and all my friends for making my life so enjoyable.
The person i used to be compared to my new self i can only say one thing and that is i believe in miracles.....
 

© 2009 !Scream_Kyle_Scream!


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on April 21, 2009

Author

!Scream_Kyle_Scream!
!Scream_Kyle_Scream!

grand rapids, MI



About
I am a 19 year old and i have been through alot the past 2 years. whether it was going through family drama. Or trying to find out who i really was. I love where i am in life right now, i wouldnt want.. more..

Writing