Just a lil reminder.

Just a lil reminder.

A Poem by !Scream_Kyle_Scream!
"

well its kind of an old poem about my ex but currently shes my best friend :) let me know what you think..

"

 

The struggle between friends and family can seem so stressfull.

When all you see around you is immaturity and dissapointment. so you pray for something helpful.

 Time is of the essance so have some fun, dont let other peoples problems drag you down.
 
 You know it gets pretty serious when your beautiful smile is now a frustrated filled frown.
 
 I hear your cries babe i face alot of drama everyday.
 
 In my mind im thinking. "how long is this stress going to stay"
 
 I look on the positive sides of what i have in my life and it brings me up to a better place.
 
 I know i have my family and i got this beautiful girl with these gorgeous eyes and her pretty little face. :)
 
 You are so busy with the moving subject and the pressure to hang out with all of your friends.
 
 I dont know how you manage to handle all of that. But more power to you.
 
 Im very proud of you your so responsible and i can say that i look up to you boo.
 
 Dont go changing for anyone, Try to be the best that you can.
 
 Because getting to know the real you baby has deff made me into a better man.
 
 I look up to you missy you teach me something new every single day.
 
 Thats why i find myself at night thinking about you and all i can do is pray.
 
 My faith is now stronger my feelings are deeper the things you do make my life a lot less hell.
 
 Your a straight up angel babe and i must say when it comes to making people happy, You do it well.
 
 Missy this poem was to make you a lil bit more comfortable and hopefully it made you smile.
 
 It wont be long untill your here. Im so excited it made the waiting worth all the while.

© 2009 !Scream_Kyle_Scream!


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

im talking about my ex her name is missy and we were very close.. she was moving and it was very hard for her to handle..

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Bre
who r u talking about in this poem thing

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 3, 2009

Author

!Scream_Kyle_Scream!
!Scream_Kyle_Scream!

grand rapids, MI



About
I am a 19 year old and i have been through alot the past 2 years. whether it was going through family drama. Or trying to find out who i really was. I love where i am in life right now, i wouldnt want.. more..

Writing