How to prepare for laser hair removal treatment – tips by Lasting Beauty

How to prepare for laser hair removal treatment – tips by Lasting Beauty

A Story by lastingbeautykw
"

Laser hair removal is a painless therapy and you can be use it any part of your body. Remember one thing, wear goggles during the treatment to protect your eyes.

"
Do you want to wipe out unwanted hair growth permanently with hair removal treatment? But how should you prepare your skin for this treatment? Laser hair removal experts in Kitchener advice you find the best dermatology doctor whose board certified and also has experience in this field. Be wary about salons and spas that offer laser hair removal service.

A little effort before getting the treatment will pay less irritated skin during and after the whole hair removal process. This is a very safe and secure way to remove unwanted hair from your body. There are some useful tips that help to reduce any annoyance felt during and after the treatment.

1. Skip waxing and plucking: Once you decide to pursue the laser hair removal treatment to eliminate hair growth, don’t make mistakes by using other hair removal methods before the treatment. If you are waxing before the treatment, the laser treatment will maybe totally ineffective. You shave your hair before 24 hours of treatment. Because a shave do not remove hair from the root.

2. Clean out the treatment site:
Don’t use any cosmetic, lotion and other cream on the affected area just before the treatment. The area should be clean and clear.

3. Stay out of the sun light: If you have tanning on the area, the laser treatment cannot be done. If it is required to go outside on the same day of treatment, use SPF sun cream before going outside.

4. Wear appropriate clothes:
It is very important that you wear loose clothes for your laser hair removal therapy. If you wear tight attires, you maybe feel uncomfortable.

5. Use medications:
If your skin sensitive, consult with dermatology doctor. He will review your medical history and discuss risks and benefits of laser hair removal. He will also give you an advice that this treatment is good for you or not.

6. Avoid steam rooms:
Once you have done with laser hair removal treatment, you should not take hot shower, swimming, steam room, bath for the next two days. Also avoid tight fitting clothes to wear. If you get swollen and red skin after the treatment, apply only Aloe Vera gel on the affected area.

So, these are some facts about laser hair removal treatment that are important for you, if you want remove hair permanently with this therapy. For the best result, you just need to complete all sessions of this therapy. To know more about it, you can make a call to Lasting Beauty in Kitchener on 519-954-4040.

© 2016 lastingbeautykw


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on April 22, 2016
Last Updated on April 22, 2016
Tags: Laser hair removal Kitchener, electrolysis Kitchener