What The F**k Happened?

What The F**k Happened?

A Story by The Kids Are Going To Die
"

Rant

"
A day ago, everything was a f*****g joke.
Everyone could laugh and smile and play pretend and do whatever the f**k we wanted to do. 
Now it's like everything good is sucked out the world. 
I know that when I say that I sound like some f*****g dirty emo kid who cries every night about how nobody loves him or whatever, but its true.
What the f**k have we got to lose? 
I guess I just want things to go back the way they were. Before all this bull s**t happened and when everyone was happy, or at least pretending to be happy and doing a f*****g good job at it.
I just wanna be a kid again.
Everything is happening so f*****g fast. It's like I wanna scream at God and be like, "what the f**k?! Slow down! I'm 16 I'm not ready for this bull s**t!"
But of course God is being an a*****e and doesn't wanna listen to anyone anymore. 
I know that this whole thing is part of "growing up" but I'm not ready to grow up. Alice isn't ready to grow up. Danny isn't ready to grow up. F**k, the goddamn Pope isn't ready to grow up!
I don't wanna face reality.
No one wants to face reality.
Reality hurts.
Life hurts.
Life is reality.

© 2011 The Kids Are Going To Die


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Intense and raw..but I am not sure if I would consider this a story? A poem is more like it. But whatever, either way this is great.



Posted 12 Years Ago


Well...This is truth. This is honesty. This is life.
None of us are going to be ready when we face the trials of life. Even at a young age, we're put through so much pain and misunderstanding. I wish I was 5 again, living my life without a care in the world..
"But of course God is being an a*****e and doesn't wanna listen to anyone anymore."
I hope this line isn't true for any of us..I grew up a Christian and I've always held on due to the fact that everyone always told me that God would get me through life.

Amazing write though...Made me think.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Brutally honest, man. Painful, but all truth. Nicely said.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like the hoensty in your words...
I really like this poem!!
You did such a great job.
Thanks for sharing.

~A Fallen Heroine~

Posted 12 Years Ago


"But of course God is being an a*****e and doesn't wanna listen to anyone anymore."
XD i love that line. i love this, its true. very true. todays society sucks :p

Posted 12 Years Ago


I agree, no argument here...cool lines

Posted 12 Years Ago


Painful but true

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 10, 2011
Last Updated on July 10, 2011

Author

The Kids Are Going To Die
The Kids Are Going To Die

NY



About
Hello earthlings. My name is Si33d (the two threes are silent). I am sixteen years of age. I dance to heavy metal music, write poems, dye my hair a lot and I am trying to direct a short horror movi.. more..

Writing