A Lavoli Birthday Musical Lollipop for Your Birthday

A Lavoli Birthday Musical Lollipop for Your Birthday

A Story by lavoli

1. Lavoli-Birthday Music Lollipop

Everyone's birthday is a very important day. Are you looking for a special gift for a special ones' birthday? Sending messages is already too old-fashion. Sending a sweet blessing recorded personally is a new trend!

Check out Lavoli's musical happy lollipop birthday! Give him/her a super surprise! Birthday songs are available in Lavoli. When you open the Lavoli music lollipop and put it in your mouth, it will begin to sing "Happy Birthday to you". The most important thing is that he/she will hear the birthday wishes you recorded personally and he/she will definitely be moved!

As a birthday gift, Lavoli lollipops that play music will be presented in exquisite packaging, filled with various popular fruit lollipop flavors. 

A variety of birthday songs are included in the lollipops, which will give you a wonderful accompaniment to your birthday wishes.

2. The advantages of birthday music lollipops

The lavoli music lollipop is easy to operate. The clearly divided functional areas and the design respecting usage habits make it easy for anyone to operate. 

More importantly, Lavoli Music Lollipop is very friendly to people with conductive hearing loss, enabling them to hear like ordinary people.

Lavoli Music Lollipop has four different versions to meet your needs: premium version, personalized version, enterprise version and combo version. There is always a version that can match your needs for choosing a birthday gift.

Lavoli music lollipops can bring sweetness, joy and happiness, making it the most expected gift during birthdays.


© 2022 lavoli


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on April 21, 2022
Last Updated on April 21, 2022
Tags: safety, lollipops

Author

lavoli
lavoli

Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China



About
As a technological company, Thunder Blast is dedicating in design and develop cross-border innovative products. The international R&D team consists of talented designers and experienced engineers who .. more..

Writing