WINDOWS !

WINDOWS !

A Story by Lee Wilson
"

this is a rant on my experience with Windows.

"
Windows the Down grading Process starts with Windows 7
 How many of us here has had the experience of  having windows  based PC?  Those of you using a Mac will probably take Great joy in my windows Bashing  rant.
So now I begin my rant.
Microsoft,  You are eivle entity and empire that needs to be struck down by a bolt of lightning .

How Could you do this to your Consumers ?
 You started out with  Windows 3.1 and you were doing many great things (Saved for that miss-hap with ME, that was a flop, but then you grew up and MAde XP and to this day no one wants to change from that software, no business, are wanting to even buy your windows 7.

You refuse to listen to the customers, . We ask you to bring back the  inline Video editor but you ram a crappy a*s Video editor down our throats instead.

And what the hell is is the Windows 8? you stripped Media center from it stating that it will save consumers money but the lie in that is it will cost for us to have it. You stripped away the Ability to review DVDs..ok so DVDs are going the ay of the Do DO, but still there is a way to USE ISO for DVDs and even HD DVDs not many people like Loading up extra Crap ware into there PCs and many don't want us to purchase programs like NERO jsut to be able to sue a feature.

You have also taken our creativity you once had a really nice video editor. but his new Crappy thing you call and editor is a recourse hog and takes it for ever to render a video, even on a 4 gig machine.

Even Linus has listened to there customers hand have created "Open Shot" an editor, Trans coder all in one and It iS FREE!
The consumers want what they want and your ignoring them is not going to do your business any good. I fear Micro Soft you have placed the fnal Nail in your Coffin.
And you even stole a name from a German company Yeah "Metro" was already Copy writ.? this will not fair well for you at all.

And that digital writes management, that sucks big time on the 64 bit systems. I can not even use my portable scanner. why should I go out and by a new one just to have the digital rites to use it?
So I will remain at my 32 bit system.
 
Look Microsoft if you want to survive and your survival is a big if, I sugest you change your tune and listen to the consumers, because if you don't not matter what security you put in for anti piracy and anti start button thingy, it won't matter when your not in business..then Windows would become open source. and that would be the best thing to happen to it in its life. Oh and if yo think people will stand for you tresspassing and removieng fiels with out there consent, you have another thing coming.People will Lock you out.

© 2012 Lee Wilson


Author's Note

Lee Wilson
I have beta tested all three versions of windows. Allos a speical note, Microsft can go in and deactivate any feature they want with yur consent and remove files from the computer as well with out you knowledge or consent, I know this because Consumer preview had its DVD play back removed from after I fired up the PC, I was in the middle of viewing a DVD when the entire thin dvd just stopped playing and it said codec not found. All this with out my Knowledge or even being alerted. to me that is evil. and thus my rant.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've never had anything but Microsoft. I now have Windows 7, and I don't like it as well as XP. I don't try to play dvds in mine, but I have noticed some features missing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Lee Wilson

11 Years Ago

Windows 7 has a hidden dvd maker. for those who do use the featire. Although newer technologies are .. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TLK
Here is an article about how Microsoft lost unbelievable amounts of money in the last decade. You might be interested:
http://www.vanityfair.com/business/2012/08/microsoft-lost-mojo-steve-ballmer

Posted 11 Years Ago


Lee Wilson

11 Years Ago

Cool, thanks. Reading the article .
Lee Wilson

11 Years Ago

Uggg don't remove touched wrong thing pm phone

Lee Wilson

11 Years Ago

Wow that is exactly what I was thinking when Bill gates ran it he as being to kids, now that balmer.. read more
with out yurt consent.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
3 Reviews
Added on August 17, 2012
Last Updated on August 17, 2012

Author

Lee Wilson
Lee Wilson

Longview, WA



About
My name is Lee Wilson , I am currently 37 years of age and have been writing since being in the Job Corpes, I love to writ e on anything from short stories to love and of romance in which of the lat.. more..

Writing
Patrick Patrick

A Poem by Lee Wilson


PKU PKU

A Poem by Lee Wilson


My Son My Son

A Poem by Lee Wilson