True Story

True Story

A Story by leen
"

It will talk about my experience and everything I had in my life.

"
THIS MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE THAT DID SOMETHING FOR ANY COUPLES,FAMILY, OR ANYTHING OWN SOMETHING CALLED LOVE AND FEELINGS.
"SOMETHING LIKE DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS"


I wouldn't like to write this message or words,but I heard a lot about these bad stories happening.
I will talk about the reason of destroying the relationships,Who they become when  they doing it,?.


You,,Yes you; I am talking with you,If you destroyed a relationship before,that mean my words will talk about you!

What that thing inside your soul that you are carry on,?
that make you able to make two beautiful persons be out of their relationship,however how much they are "strong"!

Why you didn't see if you can accept that tragedy,If someone make you leave the one that you have spend your 24 hours with,all the days!

Do you think leaving someone you love, Is easy,?
How about a bad one come and did these things,?

It is not good thing to think of,Right,?

Can you sleep without talking with you used to love such as love,friend,mom ..etc,?

I don't think the answer will be yes,!

So,If you,"Girl/Guy" destroy a relationship for amazing couples that that they are sharing love,What is your situation,? Ummm,What would you like to call yourself,? Devil,? Monster,? or anything else,?

READ THIS CAREFULLY,!

Leave any couples to live their own story,whatever is !

Don't get in and make spend your whole life blaming yourself,cause you did it,!


GIRL,Don't be jealous!
Wish the best for (Her/Him) cause they are living and they are happy !
They are understand themselves,Pray for them to stay together,!
Not text him to broke up with her or send a message for her that he is cheating you,or make something for them !

Be good,Girl! Till even if you wish to be in her place,make sure ,you will get someone you always wanted to!


Don't make any couples end their relationship and you are the reason,!

Guy,Be gentle and don' wish to any couples end their love! Wish the luck and best for them !
Stay happy cause they are happy!



MY WORDS,TALK ABOUT DON'T BE THE REASON OF MAKE ANY COUPLES END THEIR RELATIONSHIP , IF IT HARD ON YOU TO LEAVE ANYONE YOU LOVE, IT IS THE SAME PAIN FOR THEM.

© 2015 leen


Author's Note

leen
I do not speak English fluency,Hope you get what I want !

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on August 25, 2015
Last Updated on August 25, 2015
Tags: #struggling, #story, #life, #book

Author

leen
leen

amman, asia, Jordan



About
Football Player . more..

Writing
It is hard. It is hard.

A Story by leen