Sunny Rain

Sunny Rain

A Story by lemon16
"

This is a warm up and it is small small story. What do you think?

"

Sunny Rain

Those used to be me telling my friends jokes over at the lunch table. They all loved my jokes especially Mary, my closest friend. I remember gathering by the old red bench next to Sally Jenkins popular table with all those snobs. We would crack a ton of jokes until we couldn’t breathe the head out to our next class. I couldn’t be with them anymore, unless they wanted to go where I was going. The huddled closer and laughed as loud as thunder with their hands enchained with each other and walked to their next class.

They sat in what our seat order used to be but another girl sat in my seat talking with my friends. Her blond cream hair jiggled with every laugh she gave, her white skin identical with whipped cream moved her body to face the ghoul like teacher that just walked in. I watched as she would send secrete notes to my friends that made them hysteric, or making faces that made them smile, replacing me and they didn’t care.

The school day ended but I wasn’t done, I followed them to the hang out I told them about, a small old run down coffee shop but they had delicious cookies and hot chocolate. The blond still was acted as if she ran the group, being the first to try something different, the one to hit on the first guy she met, and the one who laughed the loudest. My friends ate it up like it was apple pie. She stole them from me, but I couldn’t blame her or can I?

I was the one who walked into the old abandoned mansion, I was the one who got blinded by the florescent lights and sprained my ankle and fell down then round staircase. No one found my body and no one found my body or those lights. The small blond girl was the one who tricked me to go in; she also told everyone I ran away from the town. I’m doomed here forever until the creamy witch tells the real story of me.

© 2011 lemon16


Author's Note

lemon16
This is a warm up, What do you think of it, ignore grammer, but tell me what i have to work with.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love ghost stories, they're perfect for the Halloween season! Your imagery is clear and you kept my attention until the last word. Nice job!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Added on October 23, 2011
Last Updated on October 26, 2011