Fake

Fake

A Poem by Leo
"

For the betrayed

"

I’m sick of these people who turned their back on me. Sick of these people who don’t want me to breathe, they want me to lose belief in the fact that this too can pass. I thought they were a tumor but you are just a headache, so I can wait for you to pass.  

I hit enter then tab, a new slab to these word I conjure, just so I can ponder why so many people want to see me bleed or leave and never return, to fill the urn, your words can’t burn me anymore.

If I could go back in time I would tell myself to survive, even though all hope had died a great friend will come and you will thrive, stay alive, endure and survive.

Enter again the girl you cared for, Leave her behind. She will offer your valentine to your worst enemy, the demon that sits next to her whispering into her ear, your heart will shatter, your tears will splatter against the floor, in time to make you roar, be ignored, find what you aren’t looking for.

Do I really still have to go to warsaw mom? Anytime I see those people who I once cared for I feel like crying, but not for me, I pity the people who think they can hurt me more, because they keep trying, they poked the bear and shared harsh words with me, trying to make me leave this life behind, time to go to letchworth, goodbye this old earth. Suprise time to end this verse.

© 2018 Leo


Author's Note

Leo
i like food

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on February 23, 2018
Last Updated on February 23, 2018

Author

Leo
Leo

warsaw, NY



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Leo


As We Knew it As We Knew it

A Book by Leo