Megastory 2

Megastory 2

A Story by leroypowell3
"

Supercop's Kevin Chan is sent on a mission of vital importance pitting him against a villain from the show 24.

"

Kevin Chan waited patiently outside of his captain's office. He perked up and smiled whenever someone passed him but as time went on, he became nervous, wondering what he was being called in for.

At last, the door opened and the police captain usured Chan in. He wasn't his usual pleasant self, smiling and shaking hands. That which Kevin all the more nervous. Triple the alarm when the other occupants of the captain's office were in site.

"Kevin, thank you for coming." said the captain. "I'm sorry we made you wait so long. There were some... concerns that didn't come up until just now."

Not sure what to say, Kevin waited for someone to tell him what he had been called in for.

One of the other men spoke up.

"Mr. Chan. We represent the Chinese government. We've been instructed to recruit specialists to handle a situation that could easily turn into a crisis. Your captain promoted you."

Gulping, Kevin tried to keep a stern, confident look about him. Another man continued.

"A middle-eastern man, of fanatical affiliations has entered China and stolen a collection of artifacts that were being delivered to the museum in Hong Kong. As alarming has having our heritage stripped from us, these artifacts have destructive potential if someone knows how to use them.

They handed Chan a picture. "This is Habib Marwan. The man in question. We believe he knows what he has taken and is planning on unleashing it on the United States. China and the Americans have our differences but we don't want to see them suffer another terrorist attack nor do we want it to come from something that we had."

"I think I know where this is going." Kevin finally found his confidence. "Stop Ma-wam, War-mon..."

"Habib Marwan," The government official corrected him. "Right, and bring him in at all cost."

The government men looked at each other. "Bringing him in is an option," One of them said. "But it's not likely that he's going to be taken alive. Are you prepared to do your duty?"

Chan saluted. "To the fullest sir." Then nervousness returned. "Uhh what sort of backup will I have?"

A new set of exchanging glances. "We're working on that. For now, assume that you're working solo."

"Understood," Chan said not as confidently as before.

"We have a car waiting with all the information that we currently have. This mission begins right now."

The three men marched out, expecting Chan to follow them. Kevin did, but not before offering an anxious stare at his captain.-

© 2017 leroypowell3


Author's Note

leroypowell3
This is a separate of adventure within the Megastory. Later on things will start to come together.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on April 30, 2017
Last Updated on April 30, 2017
Tags: Jackie Chan, 24