Le�™n(Scar)

Le�™n(Scar)

A Story by Master Voluminous' Mortiferous Arcadia
"

He who knows only pain is more than happy to share it. (WARNING: 16+, EXTREMELY DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS OF VIOLENCE AND GORE, NOT INTENDED TO NEGATIVELY PORTRAY PEOPLE WITH CLINICAL DEPRESSION)

"

(WARNING: 16+, EXTREMELY DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS OF VIOLENCE AND GORE, NOT INTENDED TO NEGATIVELY PORTRAY PEOPLE WITH CLINICAL DEPRESSION AND OTHER MENTAL CONDITIONS AS WELL AS THE FACILITIES THAT HOUSE THEM) 

 

I sit in this cold, dark cell. My arms forcefully wrapped around me by a straight jacket and chains for good measure. My mouth is muzzled, my eyes closed, legs chained together and my ears are blocked with ear muffs. My name is Bruce Thompson, I am patient 017 at the Kasiri City Asylum. Most of the people in here, are committed because they're a danger to society. I mean, I'm in here with mass murderer's, serial killers and cult leaders.  

If you ask any of the doctors and orderlies, they'd tell you I'm a special case. I'm in here for MY protection. You might be asking, "From who?". Well, from myself, of course. At least that's what I've been told, by my family, teachers at school, so called best friends, neighbours, pretty much everyone I've ever known. That's what the orderlies and doctors will tell any reporter, psychologist, student or police detective that comes by my cell, before they started blocking my ears I would hear them, "Is he dangerous?" The visitor's usual question, "Only to himself," The general response. 

© 2019 Master Voluminous' Mortiferous Arcadia


Author's Note

Master Voluminous' Mortiferous Arcadia
Just looking to know what you think of it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on April 16, 2019
Last Updated on April 16, 2019
Tags: gore, depression, selfmutilation, rage

Author

Master Voluminous' Mortiferous Arcadia
Master Voluminous' Mortiferous Arcadia

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa



About
My name is Gift Chukwuemeka Enyadike. I was born in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, but I've spent most of my life in South Africa, Johannesburg in particular. I didn't always have an interest in writi.. more..