To My Ex Love:

To My Ex Love:

A Story by Leslyann

This letter is to pour my heart out and to thank you because of you I had new adventures in my life and at the same time tough one's I knew from the beginning that it was going to be hard for us but I fell deep in love with you and got blind because of it and continued with this roller coaster ride of a relationship. 

In my heart I thought that maybe if I was there for you you'll do the same for me. 

I thought wrong I still was in the same water that I was before just giving and giving and not receiving nothing in return just sadness and heartbreak I was there when you needed me and you weren't for me I gave my all in the relationship. 

I think it as you had me on a plane and when I reached 35,000 ft. and then went down and crashed. 

You were my love and at the same time you were my enemy and like you said I'm so dumb that I didn’t realized what you were doing all along. 

I was working and busting my a*s and trying to keep you happy and forgot that I needed to be happy to but from this I learned yet again that I can't give my all and if I do it is going to be on myself so thank you for showing me that. 

Leslyann  

You're ex dumb girlfriend 
 

© 2018 Leslyann


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your words are heartbreaking but beautiful at the same time

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 13, 2018
Last Updated on January 13, 2018

Author