when?

when?

A Poem by Lessa Kylara Johnson

When do you know you love someone?
Is it when you can't stop thinking about them or stp looking at them, or is it when all you can do when you're not together is think about when you will be together again.
Love is not easily given but it can be easily missed and thrown away by the one that you love.
How do you know when you've lost faith in yourself?
Is it  when you start second guessing yourself and everything that you do, what about when you start thinking that the only thing you're good for is to be used and played or how about when you're so scared about getting hurt again you cry all the time about what an idiot you are for thinking you were meant for more.
Your heart is a very fragile thing and once it's broken it's almost impossible to heal right.
But when does it get to the point where it may never heal at all, when you are betrayed by your first love in many diffrent ways many times and all you can think about is what could it have been that you did wrong or when you are made to believe you're something special but then told you are worthless, or when it is never even said with words but by actions.
 Like the one you care about turning from you to be with another for a reason you can't understand until you realize that the reason you always end up alone, hurt, and broken is because you are worthless and not meant for anything more.
When does it get to the point where the only thing in life you want is to end yours?

© 2011 Lessa Kylara Johnson


Author's Note

Lessa Kylara Johnson
i wrote this at the start of the year. i was going through a really hard time

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow, very powerful...the ending was strong...some times a heart break is all it takes, to make you stronger in the long run, weaker in the short term...life sucks...but then the realization hits and life can be fun again, when you let it. :)

Great emotions in your poem.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Wow, very powerful...the ending was strong...some times a heart break is all it takes, to make you stronger in the long run, weaker in the short term...life sucks...but then the realization hits and life can be fun again, when you let it. :)

Great emotions in your poem.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

nice efforts, read mine too " QUEST OF LIFE".

Posted 12 Years Ago


I know this feeling well... it gets better...

keep writing... its very therapeutic

Wonderfully done.
Antonio

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 21, 2011
Last Updated on September 21, 2011

Author

Lessa Kylara Johnson
Lessa Kylara Johnson

jasper, AL



About
im 20 years old i live in alabama ive been writing since i was 15 and i love it. writing and reading is my life any thing else just ask more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Tonight Tonight

A Poem by White Ink


Winter Winter

A Poem by MCrouch


I miss you... I miss you...

A Poem by JanieB