Passionate

Passionate

A Story by Alexis
"

I wrote this for my 7th grade personal essay.. (: hope you enjoy it

"
"The true mission of the violin is to imitate the accents of the human voice, a noble mission that has earned for the violin the glory of being called the king of instruments," said by Charles Aguste de Beriot, a famous violinist and composer. Charles Aguste is one of my inspiration in which I play. For almost five years, I have been playing the violin, with three phenomenal teachers to help guide me to my success.
I started playing in the third grade, being inspired by music itself and how I could feel and relate to the music. Each time I pick up the violin, my heart starts racing, chills run down my back, sounds already playing in my head. Every second the music pours out, I never want that perfectly rosined bow to come off the strings. The violin has become one of my favorite and most valued things in the world.
Believing that if I strive harder, more accomplishments can come out of my work. There are various types of scholarships available for specific high schools and colleges. Being a violinist could also become an occupation. Some of the possible jobs available would be, joining an ensemble or an orchestra, conduct or compose (most conductors and composers start out playing an instrument of some sort), or playing someplace like side streets and little shops for an extra dollar or two. Even thought playing the violin is a "hard to get" job opportunity, it could still be diverting to play.
Not only was I nervous, but I was also passionate for my first concert in front of an audience. We had a small gym for 100 plus people and a dinky stage for all the performers. A beginner in the third grade, I was one of the best in my class and allowed to sit in the front row. Not only did I do exceptional, but I was also enjoyed playing and continued on such a passion I have for violins.

© 2013 Alexis


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love your love for the violin
i was seven years old, having one painful year of learning music.
i was walking all alone - with my violin - to my first and only exam.
there were many people there but nobody clapped, nor whistled after i finished
not even my parents
so i stopped
but i still love music and the violin, except i can't play
keep it up!

Posted 10 Years Ago


That was a very intriguing write!Enjoyed!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 28, 2013
Last Updated on October 31, 2013

Author

Alexis
Alexis

St.Louis, MO



About
- I accept all criticism, for that's what makes a writer improve. - - I accept all reading requests. - I am 21 and LOVE to write. I live in Missouri, United States, working full time as a depart.. more..

Writing
Anymore Anymore

A Poem by Alexis


Alive Alive

A Poem by Alexis