Lost at the Moment

Lost at the Moment

A Story by Lexie Wise
"

typical college student thoughts and wonders

"
New semester, new you right? -Wrong. 
Whatever happened to the college dream of having a blast and getting accepted into Harvard and becoming a lawyer like Elle Woods? -No.
This is the true story of what it feels like to have the weight of the world on your shoulders and everyone and anyone watching your every little step you take. My name is Lexie Wise and this is my story. Brown hair, actually auburn now. Freckles; green, emerald eyes like the month of may. Lone survivor in the cruel, harsh world of college trying to live to see another day. However there are little perks of hope here and there. Yes, I did just say the word "hope". Oh and did I mention I'm depressed? Yes, anxious too. About nearly anything that comes my way or into my life. God help me. Someone give me a sign. Music keeps my soul alive. And maybe that one guy who was almost crazy enough that I could see myself inside his eyes crying out for help. Anyways, I hope you enjoy. I love to write so this is going to be entertaining. This is my story. True story. 

© 2014 Lexie Wise


Author's Note

Lexie Wise
personal, true story

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am a freshmen in high school and already taking college classes. When I graduate high school I will have a two year degree for college. I am already stressed. I am looking forward to reading your story and I am glad you got through it :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


It's gonna be a good story hun,don't worry. I'm in the first year of college,second semester starts next week. I cried for months in the bathroom. I only speak to two people and I feel inferior to all those smart kids.It will get better..hang in there.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 17, 2014
Last Updated on January 17, 2014

Author

Lexie Wise
Lexie Wise

Tupelo, MS



About
solitude specialist love to write music is my passion love to blog GIRLS is my favorite tv show more..