Magician

Magician

A Story by Liam Carrier 200
"

This is a story that brings you through the first perspective of a killer. I feel as if the killer reveals so much of his past to quick however I just wanted to see what others think.

"

Her long brunette hair covers almost all of her back. Upon her torso is a leather jacket along with skinny jeans below with an open wound around her knees, and further below that are long black high heels with straps around it such as a belt. I watch as she leans her back against the brick wall, and shifts her hand to her lips to take another puff of her cigarette. I observe the long narrow street. Not one other being in sight. Well that is besides her and the regulars at the bar who are drinking their pity away. I check my time, 11:28 P.M. She should be leaving any minute now. I have been watching her for about two weeks now. Every Saturday she spends her nights at the bar with some of her girlfriends and then leaves at 11:30 P.M to go back to her run down apartment and her little pug Charlie. I see her friends through the window of the bar. So happy. I wonder what they will think when they hear the news the next morning.  I examine my watch again, now 11:31 P.M. And… it’s time. She drops her cigarette to the cracked sidewalk. I smirk. As she turns to head home I rise out of the bench that stood across the street from the bar, buried beneath a broken streetlight. She walks. I follow. I trace every one of her steps through the darkness behind her. As she saunters along I mentally prepare myself for what is going to happen. I’m eager. I slide my fingers across the keen edge of the steel awaiting it to be revealed in my sleeve. I haven’t had this thrill in such a long time. She turns. Finally. I turn as well into the dark ally were the door to her home awaits her. As she starts to approach her door, I increase my pace, but still remain silent. I am right behind her now. I hear her keys start clinging together as she tries to find the right one to unlock her rust metal door. I reveal the hatchet that waited in my sleeve. She still does not witness me. She inserts the key into the door handle. But I grab her. I throw her to the ground, and she lets out a jolting yelp as she trembles down. I stand before her. As she looks up at me she says, loudly “ Ouch what the hell!” I say nothing. She doesn't seem to be scared until she spots the hatchet, or wand, as I like to call it in my right hand. “Oh no… no, no, no, no, no, n-.” I kick her shin silencing her for a few short moments. And then she starts to talk more quietly, “Please don’t hurt me. I will give anything. I have my eleven year old son waiting for me to come home” She was lying. She had no kids. I have been watching her for enough time now to know that she lives alone, and certainly has no kids. “Lies.” I let out quietly. “Please. Please. I swear I will give you anything you want just please don’t.” My grin grew even larger. I find it amusing how everyone says the exact same thing when they are in the position thinking that it will change my mind on ending them. Her mascara starts to slide downward from her bark blue eyes. My grin arises even more. I rise my wand up above my head and then strike her. She doesn't get the chance to yell. I keep striking. Once, twice, thrice. I keep striking and within every strike I smile even more. Blood splatters onto my face, I keep swinging, without any sort of hesitation. I finally stop once her face looks like peeled red grape. As I look down at the lifeless female that is prostrated across the ground, I jerk my hood to my head and wipe my wand on my sleeve. And then I start to walk home.

© 2015 Liam Carrier 200


Author's Note

Liam Carrier 200
This is just the beginning of what I am planning to write.
Feel free to give me any advice because I would surely love it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on January 12, 2015
Last Updated on January 12, 2015
Tags: Disturbing

Author

Liam Carrier 200
Liam Carrier 200

CT



About
My name is Liam Carrier (13) and I've always had an interest in writing. Some of my pieces are a bit PG-13 I suppose would be the way to put it. But yeah I love sharing my work so feel free to leave a.. more..