Foretoken

Foretoken

A Story by Malychyte
"

Young Felix must overcome Fate, the person who's been behind the makings of order within our world. Is it worth making our own destinies, at the cost of creating utter chaos?!

"

Wow, thank you! I can't believe you actually got these!”
“Ah, don't mention it. Seriously, it was a cinch finding them.”

“But aren't they really expensive?! Don't I owe you something, like $100?”
“No! No, it's okay these tickets are on me, they were a special deal.”
“Wow! Two front row tickets to see Total Free Time live in concert! I'm totally going to blow Jeremy's mind when he finds out we can go to the show.”
“W-Huh?” Felix was taken aback as July beamed in excitement, gripping the tickets firmly in her hands like they may disappear any second. She glanced up at him and noticed his confused expression, “Oh sorry, I thought I told you. I was trying to get the tickets so that Jeremy Faucet could take me. It's his favorite band, he'll be totally stoked!”
Felix had only moments to recover, “Y-yeah, I think you did say that. Well awesome! Hope you guys have a great time!”
“Thanks Felix! You don't know how much this means to me. You're the bestest!” She smiled warmly, patted him on the shoulder and skipped off down the hallway past the group of goths loitering around the pop machine, making them recoil from her dazzling blonde complexion and enthusiasm. He stood there for a time, watching her go, a smirk across his face as he thought of the thousand impossibilities running aimlessly through his head. Maybe Jeremy couldn't go. Maybe she'd change her mind. Maybe-.
Maybe you need to get a grip, Felix finished his thoughts as he ran his hand over his dusty brown hair, turning around to head back to his locker. Not noticing his foot slip almost perfectly into a crack of the flooring, he took a step and caught himself tumbling to the ground, books and folders scattering every which way. His face slapped into the linoleum and he groaned as the wind had almost all been knocked out of him. 

© 2013 Malychyte


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Did you finish this? I'm intrigued as to how you are going to proceed within the fantasy genre!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Malychyte

11 Years Ago

Haha yeah, I'm intrigued as well really. No I haven't finished this (at all really) but I have a lar.. read more
mattefox

11 Years Ago

I was glued to this whilst reading haha, I think you have an amazing mind! I really love how you've .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 24, 2013
Last Updated on July 25, 2013
Tags: fate, destiny, epic, adventure, romance

Author

Malychyte
Malychyte

Kalamazoo, MI



About
Hi! I'm a 25 yr old aspiring writer, trying to run away from my strenuous day-job and the thought of writing just excites me! I normally follow a formula of having tons of characters so you can atleas.. more..

Writing
Eyes Eyes

A Poem by Malychyte


Storm Storm

A Story by Malychyte