healing

healing

A Story by peace
"

Picture of peace and healing of a down trodden woman

"
As they followed the path the fagrances from the beautiful flowers surrounding them filled her nostrils with life and peace. These were nothing like at home, somehow they seemed more tangible. She experienced a deeper connection to all nature. Nature and herself seemed one and the same. Inside she thought this is how it should be. This was the intention. She took deeper breaths than she had in awhile, it reminded her of when she was a child. She was beginning to feel the mist of the water crashing across the rocks. On contact the water was not cool or hot it penetrated her soul. As the mist made contact with her cheek it would absorb into her skin and turn to light. She could feel the warmth, then the light would resurface and return to to stream. "I cant describe how beautiful it is." I feel like I shouldnt be here. Let the life all around you heal your mind and heart from the coldness and death experienced in your world. As she opened up intentionally she felt new strength and hope filling her up until she laughed outloud with delight. When the being beside her laughed his teeth shimmered like diamonds and shafts of light came from his eyes and danced across the water. His whole being glowed with the purest white light. .

© 2014 peace


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nature truly is the most wonderful thing on the planet. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Added on October 28, 2014
Last Updated on October 28, 2014
Tags: light, peace, tranquility, awareness, love, happiness, joy

Author

peace
peace

Writing
Simplicity Simplicity

A Poem by peace


Fly Away Fly Away

A Poem by peace


begin again begin again

A Poem by peace