Time

Time

A Poem by lildot
"

Inner reflection of a relationship as time passes…

"
That first real kiss, that first spiritual relationship when two become one…

The age of innocence and vulnerability and unconditional trust callusing at times, yet so necessary
to build upon the kisses and scars while never really understanding the meaning.

Years pass, true relationships stand time’s test, yet are still unfair when they end. Not time. Never enough time, but who understood that then?

End…. The finality… Why? Now? End?

Never…. Infinite…. Forever… Never.

Spiritual peace …. etherial soulful bliss… non-judgmental… balanced and true… total Utopia.

Time. Never question it, accept it. For as each moment fleets by, the future is reshaped indefinitely. ‘lil dot 7/26/2023

© 2023 lildot


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

If we could still our minds sufficiently, we would see there are not many moments, just one called now. It is the loose, in and out attention of our wandering minds that makes it seem there are many.

Posted 5 Months Ago


The final line of this really sums things up nicely. Indeed...never question it because even if you do, it can still pass you by. Nice one.

Posted 9 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 28, 2023
Last Updated on July 28, 2023

Author

lildot
lildot

Fort Myers, FL



About
Love to write and read. Have spent all my life trying to figure out who I am and trying to find and have purpose. I struggle with my self confidence at times, and fight that struggle by helping othe.. more..

Writing