Retribution

Retribution

A Poem by Dana Kathryn

I pray to God for retibution,To make all wrongs right,In lucid dreams i wander,Always pondering the mysterious ways of God,In the midst of suffering we always call onto him,His Omnipotent wisdom surrounds all things,I am ready to forgive,but never to forget,Some days i am so full of rage and envy,I know it is a sin,It nauseates me and it is merciless,puts me in a deep state of melancholy,It drains me mentally,I feel like a martyr when it comes to Love...I want to stay optimistic,but often i sabotage it??I reflect on my past far to often,Why did he forsake me so??I am but a ghost in the past,Back then i got a glimpse of Gods Grace and it filled my Soul with Infinite grace,all along he knew i would fail but in that moment i felt true divinity enrapture my whole being,I believe that he gave me that glimpse of pure Love and Grace because he knew i was going to have a downfall like never before and i needed his Inlightenment within me to Resuscitate me...Now i must relish in the present,the here and now,I will no longer scowl when i walk,I shall hold my head up high,God dose truly want me here and what ever my destiny may be...I need to be here for my daughter,She is very Sacred to me,She is my Lilly Rose forever to Love...I must outwit the darkness and come into the light.

Dana Kathryn Barnett-

© 2009 Dana Kathryn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

We fall so we may rise, we feel pain so we may feel happiness. Do not worry, they come in pairs. Happiness will come your way soon enough.
~Aradie

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 22, 2009

Author

Dana Kathryn
Dana Kathryn

Downingtown, PA



About
Hello my name is Dana and im a writer,I write poetry and shorts...My writing style has been compared to {James Joyce} Poetry prose}and others whom i can not recall as of now...I have been published a .. more..

Writing