Inspire Me

Inspire Me

A Poem by Dana Kathryn

Oh how the days have been forgotten...I am so intrigued by him.The crisp,cool winter winds are returning once again,and this makes me long for him more,how cruel is this wanderment,I must indure...I will return to the river and walk through the woods,alone on this moonlite trail...Why am i so akward when i am around him??I want adventure,I want to live out my destiny...My dreams elude me?I am sick of the mundane...I want challenge in my days...I often detach myself from those i desire...He was so brillant,romantic,articulate,Us creative types seem to always be martyr when it comes to love,love so pure and inviting...It is all i seek,day and night...How can one be so complex?It is enough to drive one mad.Why is it so hard for some to just reveal who they really are without the mask or the facade??Maybe i just care to deeply,maybe i just need to let go and be lead for once...I want you to be my muse and i will be forever yours...Autumn is now here,what better time then now??I am aware of the confusion that true emotion brings,But i want to know you more...To touch you...it would electrify my soul.

© 2010 Dana Kathryn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was so beautifully driven, deep into the psyche... The blending of muses in such a passionate, powerful vision of what could be. The desire for more.. intensely awakening. So wondrous and rich with vivid words and feelings!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 10, 2010
Last Updated on February 10, 2010

Author

Dana Kathryn
Dana Kathryn

Downingtown, PA



About
Hello my name is Dana and im a writer,I write poetry and shorts...My writing style has been compared to {James Joyce} Poetry prose}and others whom i can not recall as of now...I have been published a .. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5