I Hope

I Hope

A Poem by Dana Kathryn

Fluttering earth,oceans burning and drying up,bombs...Human insects,God...I call him by the right name in the crossroads of a life,my life...Strange,always knew that i would be here,I want to talk...I want to walk and dance...feel the cool wind in my hair...I want to break the invisable chains that hold me!!! I am life,breath,water,light,heat,love...I will never surrender,never pass you up.Stigmatic wonder and infinite words to ponder...I will sustain myself on pure hope!!! Frightened and Enlightened  ,I will fight and never back down for Love...                                       

© 2010 Dana Kathryn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this proclamation of hope. You speak with assurety and confidence...all the neccesary ingredients to fill the mind with the promts of contentment.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Powerful flow and gripping content... you drive images deep into the reader's mind with brilliant thoughts and emotion... This was such a wonderful read!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 10, 2010
Last Updated on February 10, 2010

Author

Dana Kathryn
Dana Kathryn

Downingtown, PA



About
Hello my name is Dana and im a writer,I write poetry and shorts...My writing style has been compared to {James Joyce} Poetry prose}and others whom i can not recall as of now...I have been published a .. more..

Writing