The Beyond

The Beyond

A Poem by Dana Kathryn

Do you hear the world...Do you hear it echoing through a simulcast station...Broading your emotions,Feeding your fears,making you immune to chaos,disorder,Even death...Do you know what it means to dance on fire...Have you sung with the force of the falling mountain snow...Do you know who you are?And if so could you tell me who i am...Why in this plastered land of doubt haven't we found,the true meaning of existance,Why have we shunned the doors opened to us long ago,To fly as free as a bird in the night,A bird without sight...Gazing out into the blackness of knowledge...Take me to the fields...Throw my body on the flowing green seas of satisfaction...The beyond...

© 2010 Dana Kathryn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you very much Poeticbeauty,I will have to check your poetry page soon as i can :)


Dana-

Posted 14 Years Ago


this poem is the typical layout but it suits this poem well. It is rich and deep. I think if you would have done this poem any other way it would have taken away from it's beauty. Wonderful job

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 22, 2010
Last Updated on February 22, 2010

Author

Dana Kathryn
Dana Kathryn

Downingtown, PA



About
Hello my name is Dana and im a writer,I write poetry and shorts...My writing style has been compared to {James Joyce} Poetry prose}and others whom i can not recall as of now...I have been published a .. more..

Writing