Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Spread Good Cheer

Spread Good Cheer

A Poem by Dana Kathryn
"

it is about the beauty and awesomeness of nature,inspired by God-

"
Peace throughout the world will shine when all is good ,just and divine.If every day we all could see the kindness of life and what should be.This world would be a better place,not cold or dark,in such disgrace.If we can wake to drops of dew and colors from the rainbows hue,Then why not take that with our day and notice good things come our way,Opportunities will arrive so sweet and fall before our very feet,So do not let the best slip by and leave within the blink of an eye.If you seize the day now without fear and always try to spread good cheer,you'll find inside your gentle soul,The good of God that makes us whole.

© 2010 Dana Kathryn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks Craig,:) Truth be told huh...

Posted 14 Years Ago


I read through your words... twice... just reflecting... feeling the thoughts and emotions... Realizing that if everyone printed this poem off and really kept to it, the world would be a much better place.. Thankful for these wonderful words!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 1, 2010
Last Updated on March 1, 2010

Author

Dana Kathryn
Dana Kathryn

Downingtown, PA



About
Hello my name is Dana and im a writer,I write poetry and shorts...My writing style has been compared to {James Joyce} Poetry prose}and others whom i can not recall as of now...I have been published a .. more..

Writing