when mind travels unto faraway

when mind travels unto faraway

A Story by Pritika Khatri
"

Just another feeling- random feeling

"

Just another day. It feels great as the air around me is vivid and crisp. Around this stillness nearby hues of green and yellow, its as if am breathing this time frozen completely in this moment for eternity. Oh I do not want to sound that complex. I love it- simple, raw and candid. Just as that. I don't want to scare you with this complexity of everything as even with my words. 

Right now in front of my laptop, I am here heavily bathed with softness, sweetness. Ah of lilac, of lavender and far far away in my mind under the sprawling madness of soft grass  in some green park. Of course, my mind is there through the swishing river that flows as the vein of my own blood, through the butterflies, through the insects. 

Ah I am here covered with so many imagination. Most of all, with the classic greenery all the way from some Victorian Era - small huts, simple people, gallops of horse, classy gentleman and women with grin grin in their face. Oh, I love Victorian Era. I have always loved history. I love moving back to time- to the roman where once the whole world was golden, to the Greek- surprises all around but all of them, I have loved this great time of Lord of Rings- this dwarf and the great mystery all there. I cant just imagine  what Mr J.R. Tolkien has gone through all to write such a historic book like Lord of Rings. I would always remember that ending of lord of rings- that green green pasture and how the elves and every other characters( forgot the name here) finally goes to another world. 

This is just amazing world. How the imagination could take us to anywhere. Of course, my eyes are already like- am sorry I cant write anymore. So signing out. With few stuffs only.
Much love and hugs,
Pritika 

© 2018 Pritika Khatri


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on July 26, 2018
Last Updated on July 26, 2018

Author

Pritika Khatri
Pritika Khatri

Nepal



About
funloving a roll out gal more..

Writing