Limo Service Long Island

Limo Service Long Island

A Book by Limo Service Long Island
"

Website: Address: 49 Moeller St, Hicksville, NY 11801 Phone: +1 631-615-0030

"

No Chapters


© 2022 Limo Service Long Island


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Okay, this is a phony company. The address they give is a house that doesn't even have a driveway. If you search, there's another address, 2309 Pine Ave Ronkonkoma, New York. That, too, is a house, not a business.

The fool spamming for them thought that by leaving out everything but the phone number I couldn't find them. Amateurs think that way, but haven't a clue. So of course I contacted the company and let them know that he's stealing their money:
****************
Whoever does your spamming registered as a writer on the Writers Café website, under your name, then invaded the area reserved for the poetry and fiction of members, to post a monumentally inept spam for your company, listing it as a “story.” There was no link to your website, and the address given is that of your house. In fact, that and a phone number was pretty much all that appeared on the page, making you look foolish.

Bad writing is not the smartest thing to do on a writers site. And it certainly reflects on you, because people will assume that you did it. And having shouldered your way into the site, ignoring site rules and the feelings of the members, there will be no customers because of that spam. More than that, spamming an international writing site that has few members on Long Island is a pretty dumb thing to so. And as I said, you’re paying to have it done.

If, as I suspect, it was created by your website management company, SEO, or Internet/website provider, you need to talk to them, because continuing to spam will result in negative reviews on social media, something neither of us want to happen.

So please talk to whoever is doing it and tell them to stop.

You can see that spam here:
https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/limoserviceny/2825765/



Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
1 Review
Added on August 16, 2022
Last Updated on August 16, 2022
Tags: Transportation