How BlurSPY Cell Phone Tracker Helps in Parental Control?

How BlurSPY Cell Phone Tracker Helps in Parental Control?

A Story by Lina Jackie
"

Online safety of children should be the top priority of parents these days because the teens are facing serious online threats. They are not safe and share too much details on social sites that makes

"
                 
We live in a digital world where everyone has a smartphone. Nowadays most of the phone support browsers, internet connection as well as video calls and other apps. This is something really good. But it becomes a headache for the people when someone near or dear to them makes negative use of phones and the internet.

The use of the internet and devices by the young and adult people are not of any major concern because they can figure out when something is suspicious. However, the reality is teens. Nowadays over 90% of teens own devices, tablets, and smartphones. What they do with the phones is to use them for games, social media, browsing and talking to their friends. The use of social media and the internet is not just limited to the browsing but they do a lot of other stuff. 
We have seen many parents report their children are phone addict and spend their time on social as well as dating sites. On such platforms, no one is really safe. Teens have serious threats on these sites because they are full of bullies and predators who are always looking for young and teen girls. For all this, the parents need to make the use of phones and internet safety for their children. In order to keep them safe and protected, what parents do is called parental control. 

What is Parental Control and What It Includes?

The parental control is all about using technology to ensure the safe use of the internet and phones for the teens. Parental control only applies to the children and teens because adults and young can do it by themselves. For parental control, a lot of practices are used but the focus is on using technology, apps, and software. Cell phone tracker ensure the teens use the internet and their devices in a safe way and can’t access anything harmful. 

Following are some ways that tell us how actually parental control is done:



Phones and Devices

Teens own phones that they can use to access anything. But the parents want to restrict access to some sites and content. Nowadays phones come with parental control features that allow parents to ensure the safe use of internet and devices. When the feature is turned on, teens can never get access to adult things.

Web Browsers

We all use web browsers like Safari, Chrome, Firefox or others to search something on Google or any other search engine. These browsers allow users to access anything. But they have some features that allow parents to block some sites or content they don’t want their teens to view. These features are activated and only limited sites can be opened with the browser.

Third Party Apps

Apart from default features and browsers, there is another way to do this. Parents or even anyone can use a third party app to restrict access to sites, phone, and content on the internet. These apps are really good when it comes to ensuring the safe use of the internet and phones for children and teens. 

BlurSPY Cell Phone Tracker for Parental Control 
 
BlurSPY is an Android spyware and monitoring app. It is for parents, partners as well as employers. The app has been designed considering the safety concerns of the users. A parent wants to track children, a partner wants to check the activities of the spouse and an employer wants to keep eyes on the staff. The app serves all the people in an efficient way. There comes a question of how BlurSPY can be helpful 

When it comes to parental control?
 
If we look at the features and the purpose of the app, it looks like a third party app used for parental control. We talked about a few ways parents can do parental control and one of these was using a third party app. BlurSPY is a sort of that app that offers not just one feature, but over a dozen. The app is a complete package when it comes to parental control. 

An ordinary third-party app for parental control will just serve the purpose for internet monitoring and checking the browsing. But BlurSPY offers many features. Parents can record calls of the children; they can track text messages, multimedia, and audio calls, internet history, social media, voice messages, surround recording as well as controlling the target device remotely.

Visit website: www.blurspy.com

© 2019 Lina Jackie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on June 22, 2019
Last Updated on June 22, 2019
Tags: BlurSPY, parenting, app, spyware, Android monitoring, teens, Cell Phone Tracker

Author

Lina Jackie
Lina Jackie

New York, NY, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Lina is a Web Content Writer at BlurSPY. She's relationship adviser. She spends most of her time browsing dating feature and applications through digital devices. Most recently her focus has shifted t.. more..