The Perfect Relationship

The Perfect Relationship

A Story by linges
"

Its hard to have a perfect relationship but with some sincere steps you can hold on each other forever with your love!!!

"
In every relationship there is going to be fights,arguments,smiles,tears, and ups and downs also things said out of anger,mad exes,attitudes and jealousy.But at the end of the day,if u truly love that person,you will stick together in good nor bad times just to enjoy every happy times spend together.      
                                                                  
 




 When it comes to perfect relationship,it is not being together and holding on each other in good times whereas it is also being together and holding hands even stronger when there is ups and downs.Therefore,perfect relationship is never referred to the relationship where they don't fight at all cause it is categorized as they done get to know each other it is all depends on how fast you get back together once the argument is solved.
      
     Remember,love is never easy but it's happiness is worth for the suffer that we go through in the process of learning and getting know each other.If you really want to be loved and wants to love somebody truly from your heart just be ready to face all the circumstances and never give up on each other no matter what happen or how much your hurt.Consider this relationship as a glass it is very fragile and you have to be very careful when your dealing with it. Never let each other to go asleep with tears especially girls because they will think about it over and over and tears will uncontrollably break them.Solve every problem you are facing before the end of the day since you will never know whether you will open your eyes on the following day and see the same person again.
 
    When it comes to relationship,always tolerate with each other and do not over control your partner.Give and take with each other and do not let your ego to ruin the love between you and your partner.Always remember to be honest with each other but its not too much which can affect your relationship later.Do not be too dependent on each other too.Don't expect your guy to solve all your problems remember they have family and their own life too.Face your own problems and girls take care of your guys very well.Guys will love the girls who take cares them very well.
  
     

© 2017 linges


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Added on January 13, 2017
Last Updated on January 13, 2017
Tags: relationship, tips, jealousy, ego, anger, sweet, caring, loving

Author

linges
linges

taiping, hindu, Malaysia



About
Im just 17 years old...Still studying... more..

Writing
Dream Came True Dream Came True

A Story by linges