How do you monitor Google Search Console stats?

How do you monitor Google Search Console stats?

A Story by Brenda Hunter

As you can see, there are a number of different views on how you monitor Google Search Console stats, but they basically tell you something about what you can do on a daily basis. For example, if you just sit back and watch your Google website rank well over time, you can see what you're doing right. If you want to know how you monitor Google Search Console stats, you have to take active steps toward improving your website. It might sound like a lot of work for some people, but it really isn't. Check out the post below -


  • It's really very easy and one of the easiest ways to do so is by going to Google and clicking on the" Analytics" icon in the upper right-hand corner. Once you click that, you'll be taken to Google's" Analytics" page where you can see a wide variety of information about your web site visits. If you want to know how you monitor Google Search Console stats, this is it. You can see all the traffic that you get, which keywords are being typed into Google when people are looking for what you have to offer, how many visitors you receive, how long your site is on the Google search engine rankings and much more.


  • In order to monitor Google Search Console stats, you need to understand how to read the numbers, which is really not all that difficult. The actual numbers that are shown on the analytics page will be self-explanatory , but we'll discuss the main points in a bit more detail below. Once you understand them, it will make monitoring your Google webpage search engine optimization efforts much easier.


  • The actual numbers will tell you how many unique visitors search for your particular keywords each day. There's also a daily and weekly report available for your reference. These figures are broken down by country and the worldwide average number of unique visits per day. By default, the Users will see a number that is split roughly between traffic from the USA and Canada. This is because a lot of the traffic originates from these countries.

You may like reading this Common Mistake Related To Robots.txt

  • Go to the search tool and click on the "Get Data" button at the top of the page. From there, you can either view your data in the dashboard, or you can input your own custom metric into the search field and have Google's custom analytics interface calculate how many unique visitors you receive.


  • This can be determined with ease by looking at the usage statistics. You can see which countries are using each searched word, and you will see an overall view of the "how many searches" keywords that are being used. These keywords can help you target your marketing campaigns better.


  • To learn how do you monitor Google Search Console stats, you first need to know how the search tool works. When you type in a search query in the search box, Google's web crawlers will scan the web looking for new and updated information. Once it finds relevant links, it will index that site. That's when you see the traffic report shown above. It's important to get this report, because it shows you what kind of traffic your site is attracting.


Bottom-line

To learn how to monitor Google Search Console stats, you must understand how to track and view this type of data. The next step is to have the Google software installed on your own website. From there, all you have to do is view the web crawler's report. This report will show you everything you need to know about your website's traffic. This is also a great way to keep track of how your competitors are doing, and whether they are improving their websites.


You can hire expert of SEO Company Brisbane, they help you to boost your organic traffic & take your search visibility to new heights.

© 2021 Brenda Hunter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on July 21, 2021
Last Updated on July 21, 2021

Author

Brenda Hunter
Brenda Hunter

Los Angeles, CA



About
Meet Brenda Hunter, a 35-year-old powerhouse driving innovation at ULTIMATE WP SMS as a stellar writer. Based in the vibrant hub of Los Angeles, California, Brenda's journey began at California Univer.. more..

Writing