Choking words

Choking words

A Story by Samantha

 

“Tell me what you remember!”
His breath was stuffed up my nostrils and smelled of chewing tobacco. I turned my face away and gasped, trying to find clean air. He was so close he was pressing his body against mine onto the grimy wall paper.
 “You remember what she told you. Spill it!” he growled and took hold of my hair, pulling on a large clump that came out into his hand. Tears of pain made tracks on my dirty face as I watched him through the dirty blond clump on the floor. I had long hair that I took pride in, and I reached up to touch the large bald spot he had left.
 “She must have told you something. To stay away from me…” he paced back and forth in front of me, scratching his chin and mumbling to himself. I sank to my knees and rapped my arms around my legs as I scooted into a corner of his small, dingy, apartment. My light pink sundress was caked in the dust and dirt from the rug and I rubbed my hands over my eyes to get the sand out.
 “I guess I’ll have to use force…” he turned towards me and started to stalk forward, slowly, making me press farther back into the corner, shivering. My teeth were chattering so much that they hurt.
 I watched from another world as he took my hand and held me against his body, sliding a hand behind my back, slowly creeping it up to my neck. My heart was in my throat as I tried to scream, paralyzed. This wasn’t the man I knew…This couldn’t be happening to me. This sort of thing happened to people on the news, in books. Not me, Sarah.
 “Tell me,” he breathed in my ear as his fingers tightened directly on my wind pipe. Tears threatened to spill over onto my cheeks as fear gripped my heart like metal rings.
 “No...” I managed to choke out before his crushing grip cut off my air supply and I was left to flop around in mid air, trying to pry his hands off of me.
 “Will you tell me?” he asked once again. I shook my head and his hands squeezed tighter. He finally dropped my to the ground, giving up and looking at me with disgust as he turned to exit the room. I lifted my head with the last bit of strength that I could muster and spoke one weak word that made me sadder than anything else.
“Daddy…”
And then the world went black.

© 2009 Samantha


Author's Note

Samantha
I hope you like it. I did this in maybe...fifteen minutes? Please, help me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on May 13, 2009

Author

Samantha
Samantha

About
I am a young writer, nearly out of middle school, who is trying to get her book published. I like sports, friends, and reading. I have OCA type 3, which means I am albino, but please don't call me tha.. more..

Writing
Albinism Albinism

A Poem by Samantha