Sushi and Castles On An Osaka Tour

Sushi and Castles On An Osaka Tour

A Story by litbird
"

Osaka Japan is a city filled with a rich history and tradition. It can be daunting to plan go to Osaka , where is the best places in Japan tours

"
Osaka Japan is a city filled with a rich history and tradition. It can be daunting to plan go to Osaka , where is the best places in Japan tours, having no experience with the country whatsoever, and trying to anticipate various scenarios let alone prioritizing stops in a city rife with must-do’s is nearly impossible. I had my list of things to eat, and a vague idea of what to see, and that was about it.

Fortunately for me, I hired a company that provides a private asia travel destinations guide service at bravoasiatours.com. Maybe when I was younger meeting fellow travelers and going out partying would’ve been appealing, but at this point in my life I want to make the most of my travel. This was my thought process when I hired a company for my Osaka trip.Assures that I don’t spend all of my time wandering around looking in vain for the best sushi, when all I need to do is walk a block away from my hotel. 

Sadly for me, I thought I could get from the airport to the hotel and meet them there. I failed to take into account the difference in address systems. I quickly found myself frustrated, and after an hour of lugging my bags around I was able to hail a cab and find my way to my hotel. This could’ve been quickly alleviated had I arranged something with the tour operator beforehand.

© 2017 litbird


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on January 25, 2017
Last Updated on January 25, 2017
Tags: japan

Author