Deconstruction

Deconstruction

A Stage Play by anandbose
"

This play belongs to genre of Postmodernism. It's an analysis of contemporary life.

"

Scene I

Atharva country invades Karma country wanting to seize its oil.

The President orders the troops to run and capture President of Karma Land.

Troops run and capture President Saddam.

A trial is held.

Jury

‘You are accused of the crime of bombing the Twin Towers in our country. What have you to say? For the crime, you are sentenced to death. What have you to say?’

President Saddam

‘The trial is an unjust one. Folly! Oh God what crimes are committed in thy name. On the pretext of false premises, you have unjustly invaded our country and taken me captive. You are greedy harlots and you thirst for our oil rich shores.’

Jury

‘Order, order. The judgment is passed. President Saddam, we are sentencing you to death.’

President Saddam

‘Alas it’s my fate. I will be a martyr of this nation; my blood will pour out on the generations of this nation. Infidels, you poisonous brood of vipers; I will die, brave as a lion.’

Sentencing of President Saddam

Black cloth is put over the head of Saddam.

Sad music in the background.

Saddam says vociferously: ‘infidels, kaffirs, off with the cloth. I want to face death with the noose bare.’

Saddam is led to the noose and is hanged.

Troops fire and shout ecstatically: ‘down with Karma land, down with Karma land.

Curtains close

Scene II

Barbed wire. On one side are protestors and on the other side troops.

Soldiers: ‘evil dogs; you deserve death; swine of Lucifer, one more step and you die a filthy death.’

Protestors: ‘we are innocent people; this is the land of our fathers, our precious ancestral land. Freedom, freedom, when will it awaken us?’

Soldiers fire: women and children are killed. There is blood everywhere.

Protestors: ‘oh evil death, do not mock us with your charm. Vile and beastly are your transactions. Freedom is the blood of our mothers and children.  Give us our homeland, you venomous fangs. Do not kill our children and our mothers. Oh God why is innocent blood spilled on this land?’

Troops fire again and many fall to the ground.

Curtain close

A round table and in it is a distinguished panel of UN.

Secretary of the United Nations: ‘order, order�"we condemn the deadly attack on the people wanting a homeland. We are passing a resolution against country Sodom for tyrannizing the people of the desert. A resolution 666 is passed imposing sanctions against the country Sodom’

Curtain close

A television is shown and news is being read.

‘This is Madeline from the republic of Sodom. The republic of Sodom vehemently condemns the bizarre resolution passed by the United Nations. We will continue to deny homeland for the people of the desert. We will continue to use force and repression in subduing and victimizing its people.’

Curtain Close

Scene III

Scene takes place in a university classroom on dialogue ontology

Professor: Students, I would like to disseminate the core of existential nihilism. This is a philosophy of absurd, of angst, of chaos, of anarchy. There is no creator and no specific purpose. All life is bizarre, chaotic and angst ridden. Meaning lies in the choices we make. The renowned Sartre has said: ‘man is condemned to be free.’

A student raises his hands: ‘Sir I beg to differ’.

Professor: ‘you are free to express your views.

 

I was an existential nihilist and that was my world view for a long time.  My views have changed cataclysmically after my veering to apologetics. Even if there is no God, we cannot live a life without purpose. I am a purposist for life and I view the essence of life as valuablelization. The philosophy of being is processual ontology. A being’s state is processed. Thus an individual is cathartic, ecstasyual or angstual. There is no condemnation in the freedom of making choices. Being is the valuablelization of realizing meaning. I would also like to introduce the term: presenceuation. Presenceuation is the joy of making presence of making life more meaningful.

The entire class breaks into applause.

Professor: ‘That’s a marvelous stratum of thought. You have reinterpreted and reinvigorated the philosophy of existentialism to a new threshold of meaning.

Curtain Close

Scene IV

Pope Boniface is sitting in his chamber. He is more in tune with the Devil Lucifer than God. He is deep in thought.

Satan comes to him in a dream.

Satan: ‘greetings Boniface�"I bring tidings from Hell. You have to rewrite the Bible, defocus the people from Jesus. I give you an option. Make the mother of Jesus an idol and worship.’

Pope Boniface: ‘but devil that is against scripture’.

Satan: ‘Yes, I want to divert the people’s attention away from Christ. Yes, I want to plunder heaven and populate hell. Introduce idol worship into the church. Yes, do one thing: you should also canonize saints and make people worship them. The sheep are blind and innocent and lead them astray. Haven’t I brought you many young priests with whom you enjoyed the pleasures of the garden’?

Pope Boniface: ‘Yes my dear, I am meekly submissive. I pay obeisance to your grandiose desires. It’s my earnest wish to follow you. I want more people to go to hell rather than heaven’.

Scene V

Scene takes place in a University class room.

Professor: ‘I would like to introduce some thoughts on the binary divide and from there introduce you to a new strand of thought. Binary Divide introduced by Derrida talks about marginalization and privilege of texts. For example: whites are privileged where as colored are marginalized. From Binary Divide: I have populated the term called as Binary Fusion and also known in an idiom as Menstrual Blood. Menstrual blood is a term which privileges nor marginalizes anyone. Jazz is menstrual blood in the history of music. All people are colored and that’s menstrual blood.’

The class breaks into an applause.

 Curtain Close

Scene VI

All interceptions are translated by the decoding machine: Penetron located in the headquarters of the CIA Central Idiots Agency.

From the Country Penistan: An intercept of midnight conversations between President Scrooginsky and his wife Ms. Scrooginsky

Ms. Scrooginski:“Turn on the porn on….let me get aroused!

President Scroogeinsky taps on the keyboard and a porn site opens.

Ms. Scrooginsky: ‘Wow soooo delicious I am getting horny’….Lift me darling on to the bed and strip me like a s**t’.

President Scrooginski: Yes my honey ….here I go!

Ms. Scrooginski: Lick me lasciviously!‘Glug Glug Glug….Slurp Slurp Slurp…..ooooooh aaaaaah I am coming like a tsunami in the ocean’

Ms. Scrooginsky moans and grunts as she reaches the peak of orgasm.

‘Now penetrate me!’

Mr. Scrooginski ‘Wait a minute darling….fondle me a bit….let it get hard….

Ms. Scrooginsky: ‘My hubby, is it nice?…here, I am lip-and-tongue-sucking-it…….Honey why are you still limp and not becoming hard?

Mr. Scrooginsky: ‘Honey I am not getting aroused. I wish I was like the executed stud President Sadam Salamasala in bed with his concubines…. I wish you could have slept with him. He would have been rock hard in penetration. It’s sad that I had to execute him for the greater glory of Capitalism. Wait dear let me try Ballsapp the new pill to give penis virility’ ‘Darling I am devastated: my A K 47 is limp, fragile and unwilling.

Ms. Scrooginsky: ‘Honey please do understand; I will go lesbian with Ms Cuntistick the President of Femilasia’. I will please myself and pleasure her to rituals of erotic ecstasy.

Mr. Scrooginsky: ‘By all means go ahead dear darling honey. We have to dollarize that impoverished country. At home, our currency has scant value and our economy is billions of dollars in deficit. It is our subversive strategy of making all countries to be monetary friendly as the dollar. We are also becoming rich by selling arms to the fanatics and terrorists who want to establish a new country called Sacred Tutkey. We are not in the agenda of destabilizing nations but it’s happening due to our greed and hypocrisy wanting to be rich gluttons of authority, wealth and ownership. Honey are you done…. or do you want another feast?’

Ms. Scrooginsky: ‘oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum grunting and groaning and teasing the dick of the President with her toes finally ecstasies into the p***y gobbling mouth of the President. I am done dear President. Can you please tell me why you opened diplomacy and bonhomie with your foe and erstwhile neighboring country Cubepista?’

Mr. Scrooginsky: Smiling wickedly and muttering to Ms. Scrooginsky. ‘My darling, that’s a long story. That is because my honey I wanted to own Aladdin’s Magic Lamp of riches. I have stashed great chunks of moolah into Swizz bank. After retirement we need lots dough to live an ostentatious life.’

Ms. Scrooginsky: ‘You are a perverted genius politician I admire you though you don’t have a hard on. Your flaccid status is so similar to the state of our economy which is deep down in the dumps.’

Mr. Scrooginsky: ‘Whether it is communist or capitalist all nations are hungry for the dollar of our currency. Do you know honey darling it is our Central Idiot’s Agency that is keeping the countries North Coral and South Coral divided. Darling I have a confession to make. I was gay with the President of North Coral and my cunnilingus sent oodles of joy into his heart and he has promised to keep his country always divided with South Coral.’
Ms. Scrooginsky: ‘What? I am so surprised. Are you really gay? Laughing…. Yes my hub, you should also help me go lesbian with all prominent bankers, diplomats and industrialists of prominent and notorious countries if they are women. I am in the process of thinking of starting a secret cult called the Ballsbergers. Every year we will invite Presidents, Bankers, Industrialists and intellectuals and meet at the snow clad resort of Orgy. We will have orgiastic rituals like those of Satyr, Bacchus and Maenads. Oomph….I am licking my tongue in delicacy’. Yes my darling you will make Penistan a global power and you will be controlling all nations with the whip of subservity.’

Mr. Scrooginsky: ‘Darling I have great admiration for your brains. You are really a blue stocking. Come let me eat you once more to ecstatic delicacy of satisfaction’.

 

Scene VI

There ends the first Intercept. The second intercept is from the Country of Itany. It is based on the soliloquy of Pope who is the ecclesiastical head of the head of the State.

Pope is in a confessional mode of thought.

Pope in his bedroom confessing to the Virgin

Pope: ‘I am so sorry Virgin and God. My carnal nature has overpowered me. Will you forgive me and please leave a place for me in Heaven and in the ethereal book of life. I am a painter at heart and I love to paint nudes copulating in the throes of various lewd sexual positions. Here is the entire paintings heavenly father. I also love masturbating while painting and also after painting. I am crying in tears. Will you please forgive me gracious father and have mercy on me. Not only that I used to frequently have sex with the maid and also be gay with Cardiknell Verocious. Will my sins be forgiven? Though my body is the temple of Jezebel but yet I have kept my heart crystal clear for you? Dear gracious Father and dear Virgin I also humbly request you to speak to the hearts and souls of Cardiknells so that after my death they will canonize me.

Scene VII

There ends the Second Intercept. The third intercept takes place in the would -be country Terroritoria.

Colonel Ishmael Sack is the overall head of operations, logistics and intelligence of would-be country Terroritoria.

Colonel Ishmael Sack: Hey brutes: ‘Where is my favorite Bactrian camel Alif Lailah. Bring it here. Have you bought the missionaries for execution? Please also bring a ladder. You know I have to reach the buttocks of Camel Alif Lailah. It’s the apt time now since I have a hard-on.

Lieutenant Yacoob: ‘Here is the Camel Sir. The missionaries are ready to be executed. They are all evangelists from the Country Penistan. My sword Isloom is ready. The muezzin is reading from the sacred text UR.’

All of the devotees of Colonel Ishmael Sack chant from prayers from the sacred text UR. Then all of a sudden Colonel Ishmael Sack’s concubine Hagar does a strip tease act. This is also prescribed in the sacred text of UR. As blood from the cut necks of the missionaries from Penistan spill over, Colonel Ishmael Sack mounts on the ladder and when he reaches the a*s of the camel, he in glee inserts himself and starts to copulate. All the devotees chant sacrificially: ‘Our God URAH URAH be praised. We will receive a reward from URAH in heaven for waging a holy war KURK against infidels would-be Country Terroritoria.

 

Scene VIII

There ends the third intercept. The fourth Intercept is taking place in country Oilphagy.

Sheik BinKasheem Binabdull speaks to the President of Penistan over the phone.

Sheik BinKasheem Binabdull: ‘Mr. President Scrooginsky. You must keep your promise of sending me young studs for my harem Gigolonia. Are they young? Are they delicious? My mouth is watering and my groin in thirsting. Mr. President, I will remain true to my word and peg my country’s currency Hamham at much lower rate that your currency. Since our Country is oil rich, I assure you that all transactions of oil will be done strictly on the basis of your country’s currency. Please keep in mind your promise of supplying us with more armaments.’

Mr. Scrooginsky: ‘I assure you my promise will be kept. The studs will arrive by the evening flight. I hope you will have gala time with them. But I also command you to peg your currency with ours with the rate that was originally quoted by me. You have to cooperate because you have no other go.’

Sheik BinKasheem Binabdull Meekly and submissively: ‘Mr. President, by all means I accede to your demands.’

 

Scene IX

There ends the fourth intercept. The fifth intercept is taking place in the Country

Hornyduras. The cocaine drug Baron Pervernosky is conversing to his assistant who is handling overseas covert operations of Cocaine in the Country Penistan.

Baron Pervernosky: ‘Has the shipment arrived? Why is my w***e angel Balladine flaunting herself in the magazine Playbody? I command you to slit her throat. How much have you paid the officials of the country Penistan? If they don’t yield, murder them. By the way I have deposited your reward in Swizz bank under your pen name Mr. Lotus.

 

 

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on February 28, 2019
Last Updated on February 28, 2019
Tags: Deconstruction, Drama, Postmodern Drama

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing