New Idioms

New Idioms

A Story by anandbose
"

It's a coinage of new idioms that I have made

"

Go Melody and Rhythm it

Go melody and rhythm it is an idiom that I have coined and it means do something superbly and fantastically. When you write a novel: go melody and rhythm it.


Babyied it

Babyied it is an idiom and it means writing treating someone in a loving manner. I have babyied it with my wife.  

Alarm Bells Ringing

Alarm Bells Ringing as an idiom means to have a chronic ailment. The cancerous body of his is alarm bells ringing.


Garden of Eden

Garden of Eden as an Idiom means, being free from worries. How wonderful life would be if it is a Garden of Eden.


Zombiefication

 We all read the shocking, hate killings made in New Zealand. Killings especially of this kind based on racial hate or religious fanaticism are known as an idiom as Zombiefication.  Zombiefication made in New Zealand is condemnable. Schools should devise texts which condemn zombiefication and develop curriculum that promotes religious and racial harmony. 

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on March 19, 2019
Last Updated on March 19, 2019
Tags: Idioms, Babyied it, Alarm Bells Ringing, Melody and Rhythm it, Zombiefication, Garden of Eden

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing