March 24th 2019

March 24th 2019

A Story by anandbose
"

It's a Journal about my daily Life

"

Night sky�"ornaments twinkled in glory�"crickets gossiped on earth�"a dark carpet hugged the earth�"nightlife was in full bloom�"the night is passionate song�"a heavenly music



Morn rose as a song�"tiny angels floated in the sky as melodious music�"the sun rose as a majestic canvas�"the smell of nature is like that of a baby�"the sky became a scattering of colors�"orange, purple, pink and grey�"nature spoke in the art of streams of consciousness�"beauty is a of nature�"an ethereal gift of God�"a present given by God to appreciate the gift of nature.



As it is said in the gospel of Mathew: if you say to the mountain to be cast into the sea it will do so. Teach me oh Lord to make my words to be things happening in life. Mountain be cast into the sea as an idiom means having strong will get things accomplished in life. Brother cast the mountain into the sea. Lord Jesus: what I yes in on earth: Yes it in heaven for me.



When Jesus went into the temple: it was populated with traders. Jesus became angry and kicked the table and drove the folk out. The Temple is an idiom for getting angry with things that are ethically not right. Jesus became a temple. The person became a temple with his wife who committed adultery.



Today after a long time I went to church. The Lord has made the seventh day a Sabbath to glorify him. Sabbath as an idiom means worshipping God. Hey brother, let’s do the Sabbath today.



Parable of the Frog

Once upon a time, there was a frog that lived on earth and water. When the water dried: he lived on land. Soon the monsoon brought in the water. He adapted to living on water. This parable exemplifies that while living on earth we must lead a meaningful Christian life and we should have devotion to God We must balance our life on earth with that in Heaven. The water drying up is the coming of difficulties. God is there for us to tide over every storm. The coming back of water is God blessing us with victory and fortune.



I don’t feel discourage as I have God Christ in my life. Christ is my light, life, refuge and fortress.



Daniel in the Old Testament was exiled into Babylon and there the King Nebuchadnezzar ordered him to worship idols. Daniel flatly refused and said he will worship God Jehovah only. Daniel as an idiom means to have loyalty. We must be a Daniel with God.



Tropes

Don’t equate the body with flesh: equate the body with the spirit in heaven. God is the master architect of the Universe. Pretense is the Devil wearing a deception. The singing of the metaphors woke me up. Life is poetry in form and prose in content.

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on March 24, 2019
Last Updated on March 24, 2019
Tags: March 24th 2019, Idioms, Parables, Tropes, Journal, Memoir, Autobiography, Mountain be cast into the sea, Temple, Daniel

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing