March 25th 2019

March 25th 2019

A Story by anandbose
"

It's journal about my thoughts and life

"

The stillness of the night was deafening�"the crickets sang in harmony�"the sky had eyes that twinkled�"the big eye of the sky shone a beautiful aura of light�"night serenaded like a painting�"I am filled with love and I thank God for giving me the blessing to appreciate nature.


Rhetoroclasm

Rheteroclasm from Rhetoric and Iconoclasm is a new figure of speech where nature is contrasted with two unlike things. For example: the stillness of the night was deafening.


I had a strange dream today. In this dream I and my wife were working in Indonesia. There was a rock concert and we were planning to go for it. I had given 100$ to be changed at the school office. When I went there they gave me back the 100$. Then we were going in a car for the rock concert. When the car stopped in one place, I got out to buy cigarettes and when I came back there was no one in sight.



I thank almighty God for giving me a good erection. My wife became a poetic bed in the night; she transformed herself into an erotic poem. I have come to the conclusion that nothing is impossible wit God.



Allegory

It walked miles and miles on the earth. It recorded nature’s symbolism. The master used to polish it and make it shine. One day it was invited to do adultery. As it walked on earth�"the head started spinning�"it fell on to the hard floor of the airport and bled. Now it has come to Christ and is a merciful and repentant thief. No amount of storms will make it change. After a long period of serving the master, its surface came off. The master replaced it with a new one.



Biblification

Biblification is a new hermeneutic, interpretative tool of turning Bible incidents into idioms.  For example Daniel in the Old Testament signifies Loyalty. Wedding at Cana is a miracle happening in life. Coin from the fish mouth, when Jesus asks the disciples to take a coin from the fish mouth and pay the taxes is an idiom for getting a financial bounty or having lucky windfall.



Catch of the Net

This happened in the New Testament. The disciples were fishing and caught nothing. Then Jesus said cast your nets on to the other side. They did and they got a cornucopia of a catch. Catch of the Net is an idiom for financial prosperity.



In the Gospel is recorded this parable. A man had two sons. The father asked the first to go and work in the vineyard. The son was not willing but later on he went. Then the man asked his second son to go and work in the field. The son didn’t go. Then Christ asked which of these sons will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. They replied. Then Christ said: it is the prostitutes and sinners who heard my word and obeyed my commands will go to heaven. Heaven has no place for Pharisees and 

Sadducees.


Pharisees and Sadducees

While Jesus was doing his ministry on earth it was Pharisees and the Sadducees who were highly critical of him and condemned his miracles as hocus pocus abracadabra. Pharisees as an idiom means thickheaded and stubborn. The teacher in our school is a Pharisee. Sadducees cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.  

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on March 25, 2019
Last Updated on March 25, 2019
Tags: Journal, memoir, autobiography Parable, Allegory, Figures of Speech, Tropes, Rheteroclasm, Biblification, Catch of the Net, Pharisees and Sadducees

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing