March 27th 2019

March 27th 2019

A Story by anandbose
"

It's a Journal

"

In the evening the sky became a merry eye of light�"feathers rhymed a musical poem�"colors lay contended as mystic poem�"my heart is soaking in the art of impressionism�"I am grateful to God for all the blessings given.



Night spread a canvass of darkness�"there was no round eye as a visitor in the sky�" I heard the sound of crickets singing�"I longed to be a poem on the erotic bed of poetry.



Morn blessed with the presence of God�"the sky lay like an ethereal sedative�"wind whispered its music to me�"Lord is leading me and I remember God’s Prayer: ‘Father give us this day our Daily Bread’. 



I am thankful to God Christ for revealing the form, content and style of the novel.  I am happy that my book Coven of Tales has been published.  Lord Jesus, I long to travel to exotic countries and travelogues.  



Lord Jesus: Yes it on heaven what I yes on earth.



There’s a simile which Jesus told: ‘if you have faith as small as mustard seed: if you command the mountains to be cast in the sea: it will do so. Lord Jehovah Jesus teach me the secret of this simile and apply it in life for me.



The Wedding Banquet

There’s parable of Jesus in the Book of ST Mathew. A master arranged a wedding banquet for his son. He send out servants but they were beaten up and none came.  The he sent a second round of servants and they were killed. Then the master sent out a third bunch of servants and in came the prostitutes and the sinners.  The servants who were beaten and martyred are those who are disciples and evangelists. Prostitutes and sinner are those have strayed but have come back to accept Christ. Christ is a marvelous Parablist.

Wedding Banquet as an Idiom means those who are chosen. The kingdom of God will be like a Wedding Banquet. For a lottery Draw only a few become a Wedding Banquet.



Yesterday I went for a prayer Fellowship and the preacher spoke wonderful words of wisdom. He said what are the four things holding back of believer? They are fear, disbelief, despair and a hardened heart.


Fear

In is said in Psalms 23: Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death: I fear no evil. It is again said in psalms that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. There are two types of fear: Fear of Idols a negative one and Fear of God a positive one. When I was in a transit lounge in Singapore, I boozed to belly full and I slept like a log. When I woke up it was next day and plan had already taken off. I had very little money with me and I went to the airlines counter and luckily thanks to God Christ: I was able to procure a ticket for 100 bucks.



Despair

Every day I carried it in my heart. What if the school bus met with an accident? Most humans wallow in the lake of despair. Despair was born out of eating from the tree of knowledge. My not getting a job is another avenue. Before Christ, it filled my heart and soul. Now in Christ, I am free of it.



Disbelief

After hearing the word: they rejected it. They started committing all types of sin. When I walked through this land God pulled me out. I am thankful to God Christ for giving me a new life.



A Hardened Heart

When we are children we absorb the scripture like milk. When we become grownup we live in worldly ways. God cautions us to come back. Do not make your heart hard  

 

Figures of Speech

My pen is a slave for Christ. An epic of fragmentary thoughts is a monument on stone. I wiped on the towel of luck. I bathed in the sea of hope. My body is a corpse when it comes to adultery and fornication. Lord Christ, personify my body with an epiphany. He watched the watch. Abundance, you are elephant’s tongue. Yield not to the tree of temptation. The blood that cleansed was that of Christ. Anger is a stormy tree. The anatomy of the soul is a precious ornament. Courage is a heart of passion. Pursue your dream and wake up to a reality. Democracy is the victory of votes. Surreal paintings are a story to tell. Sleep is peaceful brook: thanks to God Jesus. Sadness is winter; mirth is summer, melancholy autumn and angst: summer. Don’t make your own feelings a foe. Better to understand the self rather than understanding humanity. The hand of God is a becoming of might miracle. Prejudice is a poisonous vessel. Communism is a God that died and Christ is a God that resurrected.  The Bible lives with the literature of life. Poems danced in the sky. Plant your virtue in your soul.  The Lilies of the field are the garments of Christ.  The Parables of Jesus are the fruit of living a good life on earth. Sin�"I stamp you down like a Serpent. Tear the Tear. Jesus is a canopy of Joy and Peace. Hope of the Night is Luck of the morning. The sword will kneel before the pen. It is better to believe in God rather than in fate. I am like a prodigal son who returned to the Father. Lord Give All Days Your Daily bread. Philosophy is fertilizer for the mind. Poems on the branch of the tree, spoke beatitudes. Her stomach was swollen like a pumpkin. Dress the habit of thought with goodness. Positive thinking is a flower of thought. Adultery�"you are w***e of the body. Passion is an aristocrat and pleasures a king. Mind you erect splendid monuments. Appreciate Dawn like Shelly the poet. Christmas chimes the bell of gifts. Romanticism is the sculpture of feeling. Existentialism is a corpse of the absurd. Bad Luck I drown you in a river. God favor me with windfall this day. I dwell in the sea of happiness. A positive attitude is a heart of beauty. Time of eternity is an enigma. The chosen belong to the Parable of the Seed that fell on rich and fertile ground. Lexis is the flower of the Word: Logs the Heart: and Agape the fruit. Time is a busy bee. Fortune has the footsteps of a galloping horse. Writing is the art of life. When will God bless me with the riches of the earth? Resilience is a soldier ready for war. Jesus is the cornerstone rejected by the masons.  Gandhi is the symbol for an Independent and democratic India. I pour my feelings into the vessel of the heart. Put on a hat of patience and wear the blazed of celebration. With Jesus: there are no stones in the heart. Riches of the earth temporary but the riches of the earth are permanent. Waltz of life, you are a poem to live. A hardened heart, a fearful soul, a despairing mind and a disbelieving body are all an emanating hell.

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on March 27, 2019
Last Updated on March 27, 2019
Tags: Journal, memoir, autobiography Tropes, Figures of Speech, Parables, Bible, Christianity

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing