Autobiography of a Mannequin

Autobiography of a Mannequin

A Story by anandbose
"

It's a story about a Mannequin

"

I was put to sleep in the cloth store. Early in the morning when the shop opened, the salesman came and woke me up. He started stroking my breasts and fondling my n*****s. I had a strange sensation in my body. I felt that unexpected visitor was intruding upon my body. Then he put a finger in crevasse and started fondling me. I felt so eerie at the malignant venture. At 10 AM he started clothing me. Then he carried me and placed me in front of the shop. Some people walked past me and started staring at me others murmured: ‘How beautiful’! A bird came and sat on my head. A child came and touched me.  I felt so hot in the afternoon. So the night came in and I felt sad. I was undressed and put in the cloth store. I dreamt of being outside, enjoying the beauty of the night. I dreamed if other of my sex would come and fall in love with me.  

 

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on March 27, 2019
Last Updated on March 27, 2019
Tags: Autobiography of a Mannequin, Flash Fiction, Drabble

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing