April 3rd 2019

April 3rd 2019

A Story by anandbose
"

It's a Journal

"

The sky slept at night. Eyes twinkled in the sky. The sun swam like a dream.  I have a Father who loves me in Heaven.



Morning opened a canvass of impressionism. Monet’s palette was painting the sky. Clouds were like gigantic scars. I thank Jehovah for this beautiful morn.



I have started reading the Gospel of Mathew. The Pharisees rebuked Jesus saying that he was using the Devil to perform miracles. Jesus replied with Stoic Calmness: Will Satan expel Satan? Will God expel God? What I am doing on earth, I am doing my father’s will in Heaven.



When I was working in Jakarta they used to pay me salaries in US Dollars. The value of the Indonesian currency is so low that 100$ equals 11 Million Indonesian Rupees. Dollarization of the world is a financial conspiracy and it’s an agenda for establishing the person with the mark of the beast 666.



I would like to divulge the meaning of ART from the view point of existential philosophy. Being as Art has three states: angst, ecstasy and catharsis. The mind soul and body becomes recipient of these three states. Then comes the art of creation called: cerebra-celebration. Here art becomes applied as art, music, literature, science and math.  There also two other states of becoming art and they are cognition and interpretation.



Does God answer our prayers? Yes he does! We have to pray without ceasing. God will answer our prayers.  God Jehovah Jesus is the music of creation, and he is highest embodiment of art.



My coming to Christ was not an easy one. But I am so happy now and he has given me the peace that the world cannot give.



Going without bell and brake is an idiom in Malayalam and it means rushing headlong into something. The consequences of going without bell and brake can be disastrous.



Jesus said this parable: if a man has hundred sheep and if one is lost: won’t he go back and look for the lost sheep? Going after Sheep can be made into an idiom. As an Idiom it means learning from one’s mistakes.  Yes, I am going after the sheep. When will you go after the sheep? What have you learnt after going after the sheep?



Who is the most beautiful person who lived on this earth? The answer is Jesus Christ the savior.



The Parable of the Seed is a beautiful parable to read. A farmer planted seed. Some fell on the road and the birds came and ate it away. Some fell on gravel and roots perished. Some fell amongst weed and when it grew the weed chocked it.  Some seed feel on good ground and it became good fruit. The seed which fell on the road refers to those who have dreams but have no hope. The seed that fell amongst gravel refers to those who have dreams but fear of failure makes them discouraged. The seed that fell on weed refers to people who are lazy and become failures in life. The seed that fell on good ground refers to people who have dreams and work hard to accomplish it.

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on April 3, 2019
Last Updated on April 3, 2019
Tags: Journal, memoir, autobiography, Parable of the sheep, Parable of the seed, going without bell and brake

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing