1$

1$

A Story by anandbose
"

It's a Drabble

"

Everyone knows what’s written on the backside of the 1$ Bill. The Latin is: ANNIUT COEPTIS NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM: meaning let the ages be favorable for our undertakings. Then there’s the icon of the Unfinished Pyramid and the All Seeing Eye. I used to keep the US$ as a talisman to bring luck. I became fascinated with the occult of the Masons and the Illuminati. On top of the 1$ is the statement: ‘In God We Trust’. After coming to Christian Faith I have understood that the God of the Masons and the illuminati are idol worship. God has clearly stated in the Bible that though shall worship no graven image, be it in the land, sea or the sky.  Today I took the 1$ and I burnt it up as I have no need of it since I am not living in America. Keeping the same in my pocket brought me no luck. My windfall earnings were minimal.

 

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on April 5, 2019
Last Updated on April 5, 2019
Tags: 1$, Flash Fiction, Drabble, Conspiracy, Bible, Christianity, Illuminati, Free Masons

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing