April 14th 2019

April 14th 2019

A Story by anandbose
"

It's a Journal

"

Morn was a bard’s music. Shy colored in harmonious melodies.  The brook murmured is soothing melodies.



I have spent my time pondering on the Gospel of Luke. I admire the Marvel of Christ as to how he replied to the Rabbis who accused him of false teaching.



Coffin and Corpse

Coffin and Corpse as an Idiom means, being dead to emotion and reason. Some days I am a Coffin and Corpse.


Lampooning 

The Country Mythopia is known for its eccentricity, intolerance and fascism.  Elections are round the corner and I am praying that the present government won’t win the elections. The Cow in Mythopia is a sacred Mother. People who eat beef are looked down upon. The states in which Mythopia governs have abolished.  Mythopia does not tolerate any other God except its idol, a zoomorphic one (animal and human in form). The Evangelists in Mythopia are paraded naked in the streets. Mythopia has a degrading caste system. Even though it is banned in Mythopia, people still practice it in contemporary life. Elections are round the corner and the present government by hook or crook wants to win the elections. They have hatched a conspiracy. In Mythopia many electronic voting machines don’t work. Many voters have not got their identity cards. Cronies of the Government are rigging the elections and they are booth capturing. The Prime Minister of Mythopia has not completed his graduation and does not know to govern the economy. A blunder he has done is demonetizing the economy. This has led to sliding down of the Rupee. They have also looted the money printed in the central bank of the country. Then there’s a notorious Aircraft deal. Mythopia Okayed this deal and it involves gigantic loss of money in the exchequer. Mythopia is also famous for corporate scams. The corporate Giants YAHOOHE AND WHOHAHA have escaped from the country.



Autobiography

When I was in grade 1 I was sent to boarding school. I had the problem of bed wetting. For this as punishment I was paraded naked around the school. Life was hell for me.

This happened to me when I was in fifth grade. We had classes for art. I used to dislike these classes because I did not have taste for art. We were made to draw a vase with flowers on it. We had to show it at the end of the period to the Master. Just when the bell was about to ring: the master called me. He looked at my painting and frowned and then asked me to turn back and he caned me still the stick broke.


LORD JEHOVAH Jesus: Yes what I Yes on earth: Yes it in heaven for me.


Was Shakespeare a bourgeoisie? To whom were the Shakespearean plays intended? Most of his plays portray Kings and Nobles and deal with themes of courtly love. There is no voice of the Subaltern.


222 Baker Street

Holmes was lying down in his bed and resting. Watson enters and knocks at the door. Holmes replies: ‘enter’. Watson enters with a newspaper in his hand.  The headlines are screaming: Bank Robbery: Biggest Heist: 10 Million pounds stolen: Police have no clues about the culprit. ‘This is so strange and puzzling’ says Holmes. Watson replied with a sneer: ‘Shall I start counting the money’.

 

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on April 14, 2019
Last Updated on April 14, 2019
Tags: Journal, memoir, autobiography, Bible, Jesus, Christianity, idiom, 222 Baker Street, Coffin and Corpse

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing